6 autoflowering and 3 regular seed

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by goodgrace87, May 18, 2015.

1. Auto in 5gal will get big lol. I'm just imagining a 4ft pot plant on your roof lol

2. I m ow it sound funny but i thought putting three i to one big container would be good since rhey have their own sections

3. Indont know i am planting too many for the summer season i have 4 autos at 3 weeks old 3 auto that are one day old from breaking soil and i have four seed to plant mid june for the last round. What do you think

4. I also thought about it i might geta mini green house to keep the plants in to have it hidden from any eyes

5. Really depends man. Idk how well the outside plants will turn out or produce. If your trying to supply yourself for the rest of the year you might be good. I hope for 2.5-4oz ea off mine but I'll be starting some more towards the end of the month :)

6. How many plants in total for your summer harvest and yeah it is only for personal use

7. Mine are 10 in total .dis i mention the photos sexbud and white strawberry skunk also with one random bagseed tbat sprouted two stems
    I plan om harvesting in October

8. As my last harvest. It should be more then enough for new englands winter this year into next. ..if they all survive

9. It has been raining for 2 day straight. I hope they survive.

Attached Files:

10. I'm doing a closet grow so weather doesn't effect me :p I got two going now, ill start 2-3 the end of this month. Then say 2wks before harvest I'll drop 2 more.

11. That sounds like a plan. I think at harvest fpr my first three plants i will plant the last remaining four. I could never grpw inside dont have any space. Lol plus did t want to buy lights

12. My greenhosue is coming tomarorow i wil.post a pic wi th my.plants in There new home...

13. Ya my little setup was pretty expensive. But i think it will be worth it. Around here its 150-175 an oz or anything.. So it will pay for itself fast.. One of my plants should cover the costs then rest is gravy! I'd prefer to smoke a gram a day easy.. Which is 150-175/mo so 4 months worth of smoke and its paid for itself.

14. I spent 150 in total including seeds

15. I'm in over 500 and I'll leave it at that :/

16. The greenhouse is an additional 40
    Wow
    You will yield more of course
    It about the initial investment

17. Ya its really that initial investment that's a killer.
    Its really the small things that add up tho.

18. I'll have to find my soil break down but its like 20$ a pot of soil. If I'm not mistaken

19. Wow . I have alot to learn

20. Just fox farm ocean floor, perlite and earthworm castings(ewc)