The Earth Is Flat

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by CrackLemonade, May 17, 2015.

1. The government also tells us to drink a certain amount of DHMO a day. Scientists are clearly shills working for "Big Water" and trying to get us to consume more DHMO. 

Even when I'm kidding, it still makes me feel stupid. 

2. Well, you provided just as much evidence as I have ever seen someone post on here with those actual beliefs.

3. #43 zouroff, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2015
    . I don't need no evidence, yall lucky I waste my minutes feeding into you this worthless conversation, I was just trying to trow some topics out there, you fools act like I'm a fucking scientists, or some philosophers some shit. it's not hard to tell the effects of what's going on in America, and if you agree with the government and your fucking head, I'm sorry I can't sit back and keep my mouth shut when I know so much. I seen some shit I'm 19 and feel 60 in the mind I have did hell of drugs, learn a lot about the streets.I'm not going to lie my writing and spelling skills suck. But that's doesn't mean I'm not intelligent, I'm a wise ass gangster. So when I'm telling you something is important af. well only if you care about your health and others you you love around you. If you have kids wouldn't you want them to be as healthy, smart and lovely? Chances are you would respond yes. That's if you care about stuff like that, I know my self and I know This world pretty fucking good. I know what the fuck I'm talking about when I start spreading some false information please let me know, now if I'm throwing out topics to discuss and you have no ideal or knowledge on it don't talk shit if I'm doing something wrong, going in the wrong path why ain't you trying to help me? See niggas rather hate then help.

4. #44 zouroff, Jun 18, 2015
    . So is the food your eating healthy for you??... Where the proof?? Or what about the chemtrails are safe proof? Can you provide me with a solid defense argument?? Can you call me a lier for spreading my opinion ?? Even tho no one knows if there facts. Maybe but there one Thing I'm certain of we are all going to die from a government related death. Jk... I'm just warning you guys, your shampoo, soap, laundry cleaners, perfumes, deodorant all is loaded with toxins. So spend and waste your money on a corporation that can give two fucks less about you. These Chems does exactly what you guys practice, not giving a shit. Which honesty it's hard for me to give any fucks about these I use to use them but now I avoid them sadly I can't avoid all but I'm not worried I don't get stress for stress and kill you faster then these toxins. But once you notice the effect they have on your body and mind then you will never go back to using these items. You best bet is to go natural or at least think about it. There is only positive information on being natural it's not a debate unless you are a conformist trapped in the Materialistic world. It's all about becoming the strongest version of your self right ?

5. You are spreading false and baseless information

6. prove it

7. Burden of proof lies on the person making a claim. Which you can't be bothered to do.

8. #48 zouroff, Jun 18, 2015
    . It's to complicated, is just one of them things that you got to trust.

9. I do not put blind faith into anything. That is called religion.

10. there is a difference, you can actually look in up in the sky and see my truth. It's patterns not one plane every once in awhile or every other hour, it's always groups, on certain days. If it's not spraying toxins intentionally. then what the fuck are they doing? Making clouds full of metals that wtf there doing people who work in the military and government admitted to this, a news reporter who is ex military admitted to this... But honestly we can't do much to stop this so don't stress it, but your diet and the shit you put on your skin, that's another story you have control over that. Eat organically and use all natural products for a week then I bet you will look at your life different, I'm not talking about salad at Wendy's not even talking about Walmart or Any superstore food. I talking your local farmers market or only organic health food store. Fresh with no gmo's or pes. The fluoride in your water declassify your pineal gland which is basically your soul, your 3rd eye. 6th chakra. It's Produces dmt which is the god drug, the spirit molecule. All knowing everything, it's your energy that you sacrifice when using these Chems, tap water in general is loaded with toxins and fluoride which hitler used in his camps. These are all tactics that are used against us to keep us conform into this society to obey the laws that we think bring peace, if the schools didn't teach you the Disney version of history then maybe you would know from the past that are government is fuck and Is going to collapse either from the inside or economically. We only care about getter richer and more richer that was these elites are doing funding both sides of the war, and collecting the debt, the cia the fbi and many of these branches was made to protect , kill and hide this corrupted information. It's all been plan long ahead time, as long as they control us, they stay in power. I always been this way even before these constrict theory's! I like how you said you never blindly trust something. Well you not reacting to these chemicals and toxins is certainly blindly trusting to the extreme. Why are hospitals and prison being built and schools are being cut. It's the way the system works learn the system because it's life. We can only break when ever one wakes but I fear by then it's to late. I wish you best of luck on your future endeavors.

11. #51 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 18, 2015
    Still no proof. And faith is religion. Also can't believe your senses, they always lie.

And oh god fluoride again. Fluoride is not a poison in the water supply. Do you reject science as a whole then?

12. #52 DankmasterFlash, Jun 18, 2015
    [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MH1XotarAXU[/media]...

13. #53 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 18, 2015
    If you like experiments check out science, beats the shit out of your biased anecdotal experiments.

And Name calling is not tolerated on gc. Take that childish shit elsewhere

14. . Hold up hold up hold up, you just said fluoride is not a poison in the water supply! Do you just blindly accept things because it's government sponsors science. I'm done I tried to help you but you lost me with accepting fluoride in your life. Please tell me how fluoride is not safe and why it's used in are water supply even tho is consider by itself a toxic waste? Come on mister present proof for everything, I don't think you have a fucking clue, your deeper in your slumber then I thought I'm sorry but I can't help you your not ready,

15. lol you can't defend your self I never once called you a name, calling someone out for that is childish. Lol take care young one! You keep learning science!

16. Government doesn't control science.

Sheep is an insult.

17. . Aww did that hurt feelings I meant to write sleep and count plenty of sheep . You lost this argument and you have no ideal not a clue, about life or science, I'm sorry if I cause you trouble I was only trying to help you and then you talk shit bc I have no proof but when I ask you for proof you stay crying about be called a sheep omg, your acting 12 give me some fucking proof or at least and explanation! You have nothing because that what you know now get lost and start reading more of your pro chem science that bias government funded shit is just as reliable as cnn or Fox News your forms of information is straight garbage ass toilet shit. Wake up dr, Ps government controls everything.

18. #58 zouroff, Jun 18, 2015
    If anyone can prove me wrong go for it! ️

19. Again, burden of proof lies on you, the person making the claim.

And no, you meant to call me a sheep. Own up to your immaturity instead of lying. We don't condone that shit, this is an adult forum
    Another false assumption on your part

20. your also making claims so prove me wrong, you simply can't because you have no knowledge on any of this!