The Earth Is Flat

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by CrackLemonade, May 17, 2015.

1. An no I don't believe the earth is flat nor round my mind is not made up Easley like slaves. I have the ability to see past bull shit... I don't let any one make my mind up... When I see with my own two eyes the roundness of earth

2. if you use that logic, you will need to prove that anything exists in the first place, you never know.

3. is proves that we are not just some random spect of life randomly existing... Arctic circle is illegal to explore why? They have a Treaty

4. but if the earth was flat wouldnt all sides be unable to explore and not just there?

5. exactly we only know what we been told.... And it effects what we see.

6. yeah but i dont see why anyone would lie about a flat earth.

7. Why do you think it's called the Arctic circle ?

8. The foreground is not curved. You're wrong
    It definitely doesn't benefit anyone
    No you do believe it. You're a coward and hide behind lies to make you seem credible

9. Let me take a wild guess, is it because it is in the shape of a circle?

10. If the World was flat how could sailors sail around the World.
    This isn't ancient times, it has been proven time and time again.
    :smoke:

11. exactly, the arctic circle being involved here doesnt make any sense to me

12. [​IMG]
    So thankful am I, the Earth is now flat
    with GPS tracking to show where I'm at
    no North or no South
    neither East nor no West
    as we're all the butt
    of some cosmic jest
    unaware that we're programs
    from some crazy guy
    where Illuminati paint chemtrails
    in the holo deck sky

Attached Files:

13. Im pretty sure that is a fish eye lens... you have to be higher than you can get in a plane to see the curve of the earth i believe.

It is round though. How the sun and moon track differently in the sky at different times of the year is all the proof i need to know we arent stationery with it revolving around us

14. Love the poem man. Is that an original?

15. Love the poem man. Is that an original? (sorry about the double post).

16. All though I know the world is round, I still love seeing the arguments on this topic,
    So flat earthers as of right now 18:22 pm Birmingham England I'm standing looking at the moon, please could you explain how this occurs on a flat plane model?
    Please excuse my shoddy camera work ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455128642.203295.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455128661.752728.jpg

17. It isn't a fish eye lens or the wing would be warped as well.

18. What shape is a flat earth anyway? Round, donut, square, rectangle?