The Earth Is Flat

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by CrackLemonade, May 17, 2015.

1. I found this video kinda by accident and I could not stop watching, it blows my mind that some people can actually believe this crap.  It is a good laugh.  I kinda want to make a sarcastic response video arguing that human eye balls have no blind spots because I can't see them. â–²

https://youtu.be/ZHxKK-HkEzY?t=7m30s

2. Flat earth theory is interesting. Demonstrates the same fallacies that many conspiracy theories utilize. Rhetoric at its best.

If people can be convinced jets are shooting chemicals into the air, it's not hard to believe they can be tricked into thinking the earth is flat, lol

3. Those jets are very real, it's a lot about the money. It's called geo engineering, they spray the fucking skies on certain days with about 10 planes at once. Chemtrails are real and if you think the earth is flat you obviously don't believe in satellites

4. No, they're not real. Chem trails are not real.

5. how are you going to say there not real, with out any evidence? Look up in the sky it's either you see none or all.

6. #6 zouroff, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    I don't know about you but On spray days my eye will iterate me my mood sucks and I have a foggy mind I spend much time outdoors and I can tell the difference in my consciousness

7. They aren't chemtrails. They are contrails and we are well aware of that. We have evidence of what contrails are. You are the one that does not have evidence that they are chemtrails. God I hope that you are kidding. 

8. contrails disappear after a while chemtrails forms in to thin clouds across the skies.

9. #10 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
    They also admitted to agent orange in the US.

This doesn't prove what chemtrails or geo engineering is trying to claim though

No you're confusing different chemicals (or the existence of chemicals present) for different atmospherical conditions such a relative humidity. Very common misconception in this theory

10. What's more interesting is the hollow earth theory!

11. THIS BEER IS FLAT!!!![​IMG]

12. dmt but other then that idk, I heard hitler was involved in this.

13. Chemtrails: we see our leaders out in the open air same as us all the time. They would be breathing the same poisonous fumes as us.

Flat earth: time zones are all the proof required that the earth is round.

14. Even Joe rogan investigated chemtrails and concluded it was horse shit. Even after interviewing several people Air Force personnel who said it was legit. Still proved them wrong.

15. It's such a ridiculously flawed theory at its basal level, it's almost impossible to believe some of the claims people like to make regarding the topic

16. I'm not read up on agent orange so I could neither agree or disagree, but for "spraying" They've done it before and didn't tell anyone, I wouldn't be surprised if they have found better ways of doing it, and they don't have to tell anyone if they use it as a national security clause,
    You seriously think they would say ye were spraying things in to the air? Just to see what happens? It happened 74 years ago for 39 years they were spraying with out people knowing, it makes me wonder how many times it will take before people learn,
    For me if I flicked a bullies nose and he punched me in the face, the next time I flick him on the nose I'll know to duck, and that's what I'm doing here with the Chem trails ducking, I can't confirm or disprove it and there's nothing I could do anyway, if they spay over me I'll have to breath it

17. Did any of you guys ever see that video of the lady that would go outside and spray the sky with a vinegar mix. She thought it worked because the "chemtrails" disappeared after awhile when she did it! [​IMG]

18. That's not true. The rate at which contrails dissapear is based on different variables such as humidity. 

19. Lmao that is such ridiculous reasoning. Does she know or have any idea how high up they are and what gasses do (disperse) in small environments let alone the complexity and enormity of the atmosphere? Clearly not. And most who subscribe to this conspiracy clearly have no working knowledge of gas laws or the atmosphere at all