Dark devil auto green house gro

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by bdc151redrum, May 16, 2015.

1. I will be updating my 2nd batch in two weeks. I am just waiting to finiah my 1st batch.

2. That's wuts up bro ne pix and how long and all that?

3. Check out my journal i have t o ns of pics. I hope you enjoy . Click my name and you can see all the forums i started

4. Checked out your grow nice they looking bomb hopefully mine end up like yours yours have twice the leafs I think though

5. I just uodated it with the full.pic of the bubblegum auto

6. Check my plants last night and the buds are 5xs the size in my last pic there starting to get thick and bud pretty heavy will post picby tomorrow morning think everyone will be impressed

7. Bubble gumm 00 seed day 77 from seed

Attached Files:

8. Nice job looks heathly

9. Day 43 dark Devil Sweet Seeds Auto- just afew pix to show off sum dam gud progress the Humboldt nuts with fox farm seems to be the shiznit loving how sell there dig it

Attached Files:

10. Looks good man! Only about 30 ish days left, maybe more looks like they will get big buds!

11. Day 47-48 looking like 3-4 zips easy hope it fattens up any thoughts

Attached Files:

12. Day 51-52

Attached Files:

13. Buds are fat sum as big as 2-3 inches wide I hope these puppy's produce sum killer bud and a whole bunch of it

14. How are the plants doing man?

15. I chopped them temps here are 110 every other day was worried they might hermi
    I'll post a harvest pic when I can

16. Only 2.5 zips dry but it's sum kill was a unsuccessful run had to chop Early was afraid they hemi from the intense heat here

Attached Files:

17. you should have waited you chopped when you wer worried about herm and not due to having herms is a very impatient mistake early weed coulda been great if you had waited

18. I have other reasons I needed to chopp em down bro I know I should have let them go for another 2-3 weeks n the bud is awesome potent shit but I'm going to go back to hydro soon as I have the money to get the rest of my equipment

19. That's a shame man, I had to harvest early on my last run had people coming by and no way to hide the massive SCROG. Still the best bud I've seen in Alaska. Could have been great though. Hopefully next one runs better