Dark devil auto green house gro

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by bdc151redrum, May 16, 2015.

1. Today

Attached Files:

2. Can anyone tell me why I don't have as many leafs as other do by this age around day 32

3. They will triple in size before harvest. This is correct mines are the same and that my second batch

4. It's hard to say because I've never done greenhouse grows much but by size there comparable to an ounce per plant. They bud really fat main colas. I always use LST on autos, but the lower branches are usually small anyways. When they get bud sites rolling it should be better to guess. I count small buds in overall weight too. Because I use them in oils and what not. I think that there going to stretch a bit and should get a real nice main cola that averages about a half ounce from mine. So probably around a half pound or more dry.
    Best guess and best of luck man!

5. This afternoon
    Well I have to ask you how big compared to mine where yours at 33 days give or take

Attached Files:

6. Most of mine are close to 2 feet tall and 5-6 are only a foot is this normal?

7. Have you checked out my grow

8. Send a link I've been looking

9. Mine was probably 18 inches when they stopped stretching, I tied it down though. So it was maybe like 12 inches and bushy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1436664110.540340.jpg

I think this was it. I've grown a few of the red family and get them confused. Black cream is also one I do that's fantastic. And Devils cream! Yours look great.

I personally haven't tried just a vertical grow because the LEDs need a nice even canopy. I'm subbed in to see what the great sun can do!

10. But mine don't have shit for leafs I've never grown autos or green house or outdoor this was all brand new to me or soil I do indoor hydro very well I'm just stressed that all the time and money involved might have been a waste of both n I hate letting things go to waste how did yours look at 5weeks old close to mine little to no leaf will mine fatten up I'm feeding the nutes in fox farm ocean first soil with 30% perlite give or take

11. This afternoon

Attached Files:

12. Goodgrace87 I have a question about the plants my shortest ones are 12ish inches checked this morning before feeding a mix of grow and bloom nutes and I watered it down with a second strait water feeding they love that I've noticed they stay beautiful and no signs of stress or nute burn so I'm doing something right in fact 13 of them are 20+ inches tallest two are 25 inches bud sights haven't developed very much but there's a bunch sum gud sized and dark purple almost black day 35 this morning how much taller will they get and will my leafs fatten up and branches stretch sum look like they have the possibility of actually following thru on the 50-200 grams there intended to grow how did your bud grow can I get a better understanding from your experience with autos or even the red family Im second guessing myself and disappointed in there sizd form what I've read they stop shooting up around 42 days will the branches get bigger than a few just need sun help

13. Tonight's meeting
    5 weeks exactly

Attached Files:

14. They look a little yellow are you giving th en.enough nitgroen

15. Yes there not yell that's my flash light lol

16. How do my 5 week olds compare to your around this time mine tallest are 25" shorts 10-12"

17. Here is a pic of my norden loke auto
    I think i might have more flowering going on
    All of mine are at least 18 inche to 22 inches

Attached Files:

18. Dam yours has alot more leaf I think mine are gunna be small

19. Your greenhouse get alot of light

20. Have you che ked out my journal