Dark devil auto green house gro

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by bdc151redrum, May 16, 2015.

1. This is what I'm thinking of doing I'm going to set up a green house12x7x7 for my auto flowering dark devil strain with auto watering drip lines fox farm ocean forest soil a ac unit and a 8" inline duct fan to a carbon filter I'm going to build a frame to cover in plastic to get my grow to a exact temp and have the correct air flow I'll build a frame box 8ftx4ftx5ft tall because I'm using 5gallon grow bags gotta have a little extra room place the ac on the 4 foot side and the fan n filter on the other side with this space my fan should circulate enough air to clear this space 4.5-5 times a minute should be plenty to clean all smell from ever existing I also have bought drip line with individual sprayers for this system I'll be doing 20 5 gallon bags and 20 2 gal a hour sprayers to each plant then set the timer long enough to get each plant enough water to moisten the soil twice a day once at sun rise n once a few hours before sun set the ac unit will be set on 70 because this temp will rise given that sum days are hotter than others and it will be a basic set n forget system no need for anything except maintaining the correct water for each less is more I'm thinking as long as I make sure it never goes dry I should be very good and thoughts or suggestions on this topic would be appreciated thanks for reading and subscribe

2. Seeds

Attached Files:

3. #3 Deleted member 638051, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    So, you're going to cover with plastic and run ac outside? Is odor a problem for you? 
    Do you foresee any heating issues at night?
    I can't afford to do all that, but it'll be fun to watch and get ideas.
    Please include pictures when you get set up.
    good luck. 

4. Yes I'm going to make a framework then staple with a 1ml plastic inside of a green house the framework will include the ac unit sitting on one end bottom side and the inline fan will be at the other top side I will staple the plastic to the frame in order to make a vacuum suction to remove odor and to keep fresh air flow from the ac unit picture may take me a little while to produce I haven't built this yet but I know it will work similar ideas are indoor grow tents same concept only thinner material wrapping the frame work also going to add a secret weapon to my nuts regiment I'm keeping to myself until I see the end results

5. Construction

Attached Files:

6. The green house is being assembled I just finished insulating the 720 cfm fan and mounting the carbon scrubber building the box and started on the frame of my controlled green house

7. I'm finished mixing the soil put 25% perlite with ffof soil I've set up the green house now I need to move the inside green house in the larger green house run power and water drip lines and duct tape the structure I've build to house the plants it work really well and it super quiet the structure is 4x6 foot floor and 5 foot tall with thick plastic covering all side with a door under the carbon filter and this thing is air tight will post pics in a day or two after I'm all finished with setting this thing up and getting everything to the point that I can get my seedlings started

8. Green house finish everything's planted now we wait

Attached Files:

9. 19 out of 20 have popped in one weeks time

Attached Files:

10. 19 of 20

Attached Files:

11. 20 for 20 popped as of this morning

12. Follow my grow not as many as you but with a green house

13. Sure they aren't too close together?

14. Yes 1 every square foot there autos

15. How talldo yiu exoect it to get

16. 3-4 foot n thin

17. Follow my grow not as many as you but with a green house
    How would I get to it I will

18. You even using the same pots i bought. When do younplan on harvesting

19. About 60-65 days from now it's been in the ground for 13ish ruffly so I'm thinking this is its extra two weeks
    How do I get to your post

20. Check my name
    I mean pic