Israel Supported Hamas to Divide Palestines Resistance - Assange

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Kaleidoscope3Y3s, May 12, 2015.

1. #41 SmokinP, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    There was a solution for Syria. It was glaringly obvious.
    Leave Assad deal with the "revolution".

It would be all over and done with now. There would be less dead, less suffering and less tension in the Middle East. Syria would not be infested with IS/al Qaeda scum today if the West and Israel would stay the fuck out of it.
    And do not give me the usual shite about how Assad was the bogeyman, he kept Syria on a leash and is a living saint compared to the Saudi Rodent family. The Assads were liberal compared to those parasites.

On a side if you look at the attire of these chaps you will note that Assad, the Iranian politicians, the Palestinian leaderships and Hezbollah dress in the Western way - suits.
    The other side wear dresses.

As far as supporting any Muslim faction I'm with Shias. From wht I've seen they're more down to earth and easier to get along with than Sunnis. In Iran for instance Shias, Sunnis, Zoroastrians, Yazidis and a hand full of other religious groups live in peace with each other.

But in the case of Assad I can't agree. But then again it's a very complex situation...

You basically have four different people. Shias, Sunnis, Kurds and Assyrians. None of which likes any other group. But the two most powerful sides; Shias and Sunnis both want to rule a united Syria with their own government.

With Assad in charge ppl will continue living under the rule of a dynasty that infringes on peoples rights. Under Sunni rule there will most likely be increased violence and discrimination against Shias.

Now the majority want Assad gone, and a minority (with a lot of guns) want to return to the status quo. Starting a war in the first place was irresponsible but look at how the regime reacted. People protests - soldiers shoot. People hold funeral marches - soldiers shoot. People take control over their own community - soldiers shoot. The people had no choice but to shoot back.

A good solution, the one I support, is the creation of four new countries in place of Syria (or 3, if Assyrians and Kurds agree to live in one state). These countries were created by England and France without consulting the locals. The Brits basically gave one ethnic group control over another.

I agree with you on tht the West and Israel should stay out of this conflict. Same goes for Saudi Arabia tho. They should be civilians not arm combatants.

And I agree tht the Saudi family is a lot worse than the Assads.

3. #43 SmokinP, May 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2015
    Yes the door is well and truly open now and the cat is long gone. It is now glaringly obvious that the destabilization of the Middle East and other Islamic countries is intentional.

Iraq, Libya, Syria. How many lives lost due to Western meddling. :-(

4. Anyone link that document op is claiming yet?

-yuri

5. Mods should really just move this thread to Pandora's box..

6. How long has it been since the Middle East was stable?  I don't think Western meddling destabilized that area of the world, religion did.  Christianity, Judaism, and Islam originated there and you can't blame that on the West, can you?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/chris-weigant/60-years-of-middle-east-m_b_3782504.html

8. Still no link to the alleged UN document?

9. http://nsarchive.gwu.edu/NSAEBB/NSAEBB435/

It was a good try dilla but iits exposed.

The op is in fact true. The USA and Israel were behind the false flag opperation

-yuri

10. Ha, you call THAT a source? Pshhh, if it didn't come from Isreal is not credible.

11. What does the Iranian coup have to do with the OP?

12. I feel like your just playing dumb. Or not reading very thoroughly

The evidence presents a pretty clear picture.

I've also noticed that out of every thread you've ever made, only one was not related to politics. Its as though you are a propagandist.

The way you try to use every fallacy in the book to divert, discredit, or delude people from anything that is anti Israel is a red flag as well.

It would be more believable if you criticized Israel once in a while just for good measure.

-yuri

13. Really? This thread is about a supposed wiki leaks document outlining Israels support for Hamas.

The CIA orchestrated coup of Mossadeq did indeed happen. Not sure where this is going...

14. I started a topic on Ken O'Keefe , this guy is a true champion if you believe in the so called usa Israel coop ...OK zionism I guess , I feel stupid saying that word

If you are interested and like watching political debates , Ken is fierce to say the least

15. the documents reveal that Israel was involved in the scandal

The documents are linked in the thread. You are just trying to distract attention and bury thread posts.

-yuri

Dude, I laughed for a good two minutes. 

I debated JDilla on this exact subject I provided sources, in which he dismiss, when asked for sources on his "propaganda" he never provides.

I believe this post is extremely accurate. 

Lol