Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

This Metal Pipe In My Carry-On

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DankmasterFlash, May 11, 2015.

1. I'm looking for advice from seasoned tokers / smokers.

2. If it's unused you'll be fine.

3. Exactly right.  Stick a $3 pouch of Captain Black pipe tobacco in your carry on with the pipe.  Are they going to confiscate it for what you MIGHT use the pipe for in the future?

4. if its clean then you dont need to worry about shit or explain anything. Its just a peice of metal right now.;)

Have fun on your trip OP! B)

5. lol all these people and their conspiracy theory hypotheses about how TSA handles little marijuana pipes. I can tell you this: I've traveled from CA to TX and my bag was REEKING of herb by the time I grabbed my bag from the conveyer in TX. As long as you're not transporting sales amounts, the TSA doesn't give a shit. It says it right on their website. Obviously be careful about how you choose to package it but just check it and you're fine. Everytime I travel I bring stuff and I am always fine. I have Crohn's, I can't afford to be without my meds.

I do not travel out of country however.

6. Very simple solution:
    You have a new metal pipe you want to enjoy in a legal state...great@
    I say break it down and put in different parts of your carry-on stuff...better to stow it if it looks like a weapon or a bomb
    Use it and enjoy it and right before you return to your home state, send it by private carrier to your home address...do not use
    the U.s. Postal Service because if it violates any of their regulations, you would be in deep shit!

7. i would take it and tell them it is your booty hole tickler. then wink and let em know you been using it regularly for the last 6 months. be sure you leave a slight scuff mark on the pipe with dark chocolate.

jokes aside, you could lose it. probably not, but you could. i wouldn't chance it. fucking suck to lose it. 

8. Get yourself a tube of KY jelly.....problem solved....