Acapulco Gold ( First grow from seed )

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by V3t3r, May 9, 2015.

1. Maybe if someone from the 70s would grow it, then it would be just as good as in the stories :D

2. #22 V3t3r, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    DAY 11

So far so good! Very happy with the progress so far, I reckon they're going to be ready to go into 15 litre pots in about a week!
    This Marshydro 300w LED is doing a great job I think, and electricity consumption is amazing , it uses about 1.5 pounds per 24 hours, when 600w hps used about 4-5 quid [​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. DAY 16

So, what do people think of my girls? :)
    They starying to smell really nice!
    One thing thats concerning me is, the shape of the leafs, is that normal?

Attached Files:

4. #24 WeedleTM, May 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
    Hi v3t3r looking good man! Yes a few of your leaves are looking a bit weird, bit it also looks like the new leaves that they are making are looking normal [​IMG]

5. Indeed, they are looking weird, but then color-wise they looking healthy arent they?

6. #26 V3t3r, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    DAY 17

Girls moved to the 15L pots now, also had 1 litre of water with rhizotonic and cannazym each.
    I think on the next feed they will start to get all the rest of the nutes.

Any opinions or suggestions?

Oh yeah, forgot to say, now the 600w hps is back in the game in addition with 300w marshydro led in grow mode, lets see how they perform together!

Attached Files:

7. #27 V3t3r, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    DAY 18

Put all of my shit in a proper grow tent now, and disconnected the HPS bulb from the reflector to put it up verticaly.

Lost the 3 way PVC connectors for the tent frame, so had to poke some holes through the top of the tent to tight it up to the ceiling so it holds up and 4 bricks for the bottom corners so it keeps it nice and tight, ghetto setup lol [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. DAY 20

The girls definitely picked up a lot in size.
    Today they recieved 2.5L of water each containing some of the following: Canna COGr Vega A & B, Rhizotonic and Plant Magic Veg Boost.

Next feed will probably be in about 4-6 days :) Hopefuly they going to drink well and grow big!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      295.4 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      291.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      276.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      158.1 KB
      Views:
  9. #29 V3t3r, May 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2015
    Hey guys, went to check the girls after they had some sleep, what could this be, anyone have an idea? its like yellow/orange spots some on the middle of the leaf and some right on the end of the leaf.

Is this a PH problem or a slight nutrient burn?

Could this be a light stress from the new nutrients?

Attached Files:

10. DAY 22

definitely getting bigger off them nutes.

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      222 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      251.6 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      303.1 KB
      Views:
  11. Since i've decided to use a tent instead of a room, i decided to get a little carbon filter, because the other one i've got just taking too much space.

Attached Files:

12. DAY 38

HPS is off on this pic, just before sleep :) what you reckon, big enough to go into flower? three of them are LST. probably going to give them another feed and a day in light and then flip them to flower, seem big enough to me.

Attached Files:

13. They look bit small to me, mine are in day 29 twice the size. Aren't those babies stretching yet?

14. smaller ones are lst'ed, they pretty long, just bent into kind of a spiral + i reckon these will stretch in flower.

15. luck with your grow V3t3r......,,,mac.

16. Here bro:) all subbd.

Ima have ago at this strain one day, love the name!

This is your first grow that's sik, off to very good start so far, plants look really nice also!

My NL got flipped 10days ago, been in full flower about a week.

Have my Big Devil auto been flowering nearly 3weeks now :)

Looking all Kushty

Peace dude xD

17. Moving from CfL to Led next couple weeks... gonna see a massive difference!

18. If you use cfl with led I think it will be very good.

19. finding out how much pennies the Led will cost to run, im on the up! Will be using my cfl for seeds and clone.

Will grab a tent one day and starr a proper prepetual