Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Frightening weed experience...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dropdeadrui, May 9, 2015.

1. Hey
    So every now and then i take weed as i get chronic migraines and it numbs the pain.
    For the last year I've had a guy sort it out for me and he would come over, rolled and all, but recently i got my own as i don't want to put him out anymore as its not fair and i want to be able to do it a little more on demand.
    Last night i was in the garage smoking my og kush via a small joint, and at first i felt nothing. After a while i came back inside sat down at my computer to play some games and stuff and it started to kick in and it felt great, but that feeling intensified over and over again and after a while i could feel my self blacking out. My heart started feeling as if it was beating off pattern, my chest hurt, i couldn't speak and i was sweating a lot. I genuinely thought i was having a heart attack.
    I do know its not uncommon for a lot of people to get high or low blood pressure when smoking weed but if i only had a little of this stuff that seems quite strong and it have me this effect does that mean i may have other problems?
    After a while it all stopped and the high mellowed out nicely but it was still one on the scariest things in my life.
    Any advice would be nice :)
    Thanks!

~Rui

2. Tons of people have panic attacks while high, and experience anxiety especially with the more potent strains (I've heard). I know my heart beats a little bit louder and faster when I'm super stoned but I just try and take deep breaths and listen to my heart rate return to normal. It's not a big deal, just don't do so much next time or get a more cbd base strain!!! Cbd gives the effects your looking for, thc gets you high

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 Criggity, May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Hmm if you were light-headed and dizzy yeah it seems like low blood pressure,especially if it happens right after standing up.

Only advice I can think of since its high grade smoke, is next time you smoke take 2 or 3 small hits and wait 5-10 minutes to see if you still have problems.

I bet you're fine brother, I bet you just got stronger stuff than what you're buddy got and it was just more than you're used to. I hope things go good for you next time.

Thanks guys.
    I'll take it slow next time c:

5. Try having some gatorade or a bananna on hand too

6. Big hits get you way higher. take small hits and adjust to how you feel with 10 min breaks

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

7. Get a pipe, that way you can just take a hit or two and put it down. Not like joints where you have to sit there and smoke the whole thing.

Check out Logarhythm on Soundcloud!