Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

joint smokers. a Q about filters/ crutches

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reo, May 7, 2015.

1. Do you guys reuse or make new ones each time?

Personally I reuse mine if they have good air flow. Until the resin covers about halfway down the filter.

2. #2 Stoned Newbie, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    That's nasty imo, they aren't expensive why would you bother with that.

3. ill make a new roach each time and keep the old ones to make a generation joint... mmm yummy ( its not like its hard to make them, they take about 10 seconds) i have a box of roaches(crutches??) that i rolled when i was bored one day. have about 300 in there haha

4. Always make a new crutch, joints taste better this way imo.

5. That's pretty gross man. Buy one of those glass ones if you want to do that...

6. So to say its like using used toilet paper???? Lol

Ya there not hard at all to make.... A rolled up 2" X .5" peice of card board is what I use..... Just lazy

7. Considering filter tips come in books of 50 for a dollar, I don't see the need to rip open the roach, get res all over my hands, stuff that sticky mess into a fresh joint only to taste res on the first hit of my new j. Just use a new thick piece of paper?

8. yeah i reuse the same roach for 5 joints then i throw it in the bong and i smoke it

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

9. I do. It's not that big a deal. Might just reuse once.

10. wtf lol disgusting

11. I've done Roch nuts( what I call them. When you finish a moist joint. and cut the burnt pot off to get the resed up wet pot. Then wrap it up in the paper to dry. Turns to rock) in my pipe. Its one of those aqquired tastes and something I would only do rarely lol.

But all in all I'm mostly a bong person in deffence to this question. Since I might smoke a j maybe once or twice over a month and a half period

12. Fresh joint, fresh filter

13. I use raw filter tips every time I Roll. they are so cheap why on earth would u re-use them??

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

14. I use roach stones.
    smokestones 2 (1).jpg

15. Yeah I just puked

16. Why the big fuss? Stop acting like kids it's just a piece of paper with your own saliva on it. And if you think the resin is Soo nasty you shouldn't smoke at all.

17. kids dont smoke weed remember

18. :unsure:

19. I used to just roll filters out of whatever is on hand it takes not even thirty seconds to make one out of a business card or thrash/skate mag subscriptions.

There's even the 50 packs you can get 2 for about a dollar and they have perforated sides that you can literally roll with two fingers.

I don't know just doesn't seem right to use an old filter when you can have a fresh one. I respect all the other opinions above, to each his own.