Rocky Mountain Organic Outdoor Grow 15

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by ColoradoCanna, May 6, 2015.

1. i had one location change myself already this year. It'll work out man, good luck

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360849-Michganman%27s-Garden-of-Weeden

2. The girls got some fresh air and sun yesterday for a few hours. Bone dry today so they must've loved it. Staying inside today as its cold and rainy. Gave the teens a very healthy watering. No additives this time. I'll continue azos\mykos regimen next watering. There's a cpl leaves showing some curling, I'm assuming from temp swings. Not worrying about it though. Already doing everything in my power to keep it consistent.

3. #23 ColoradoCanna, May 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2015
    Spending so much time with them, its hard to see if they've grown. Looking at a side by side from a cpl weeks ago though, its very apparent. They are bushing out very nicely. Can't wait to get them outside so they can grow to their potential. I'd say another two weeks and they'll be too big for the area they're in.

1432053910774.jpg 1432054129165.jpg

4. #24 ColoradoCanna, May 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2015
    Fresh air and sunshine for a cpl hours today. Clouds have come in and temp dropped so gonna bring in shortly. Another round of supercropping last night since the first round took so well. Its always so windy they've grown strong thick stems. Canopy looks sloppy in pic because they're being whipped around out there. 1432156702958.jpg

5. #25 ColoradoCanna, May 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2015
    Switched light cycle. Had slow growth and terrible root formation. Been giving them about 6-7 he's dark at night and already showing improvement. Fed today with a huge feeding of Mykos and azos, also high N bat guano. Only issue I still see is lighter colored lime green on all new growth. They're starting to look pretty healthy. Compared to last post four days ago, they're doing amazing. Almost have all old burned foliage from the incident, pruned. Bit cool today in the low fifties but took them outside to water and letting them soak up some rays.
    1432494614381.jpg