First Time Trying Edibles(Intense)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KvngKato, May 3, 2015.

1. So one day I was reading online on how to make edibles. I learned the perfect way to make them. So I cooked them when I got home. I let them sit out for a few hours. And at about 5:30 I ate one. Right away I felt buzzed :blink: so at about 6:00 my mom came home. We talked for a few minutes. Then I started getting the giggles. She said she was going to Walmart and asked if I wanted to come. Me being the dumb ass I am I said yea I'll come. So when I got into the car...Shit hit me. It was just like the first time I've ever smoked again(I smoke like 5 times a weak so my highs aren't that enjoyable any more). So when I got out the car to walk in the store and I could barely walk lmaaaaaooo. It felt like I was floating on air. So basically the whole time in the store I was tripping out laughing at everything just an enjoyable experience. When we walked to the freezer section she asked me why my eyes were so read (eeek) I procedd to say that they're always red. Then she said they were bloodshot. I got hella paranoid😯. But I eventually blew it off. After that I don't remember anything. I'LL BE POSTING ANOTHER STORY ABOUT FIRST TIME TRYING AN EDIBLE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW

2. Ah ha ah ha ha

Walmart eh I used to work there. I also worked there on day 2 and 3 of my 3 day first time edible high. Shit was good

3. Wait till I tell ONE of the stories on when I got some friends high at school for their first time ON EDIBLES

4. I've never tried them, I want to tho.

5. There Absolutely Amazing. Check My Other Post On Tutorial

6. lol wut

7. Dope story bro I love being in public places when I'm baked but don't like the paranoia it doesn't last long though

8. Yea me either it feels like everyone is watching me and know im high asf. Then sometimes I get the twitches :blink:

9. lmao facts this is why I wear shades in public because I feel like no one sees me B)

10. I found brownies at a concert the other day, I didn't realize how high I was until I sat down afterwords and I was really fucking high xD

11. Making Me Jealous :wacko: -_-

12. Hahaha dude Idk how you pulled that off with your mom, edibles are crazy when they hit you

13. I make edibles a LOT, I smoke 7 days a week, so my tolerance is sky high. To the point where I don't even feel that different if I rip 5 bowls in the morning. 

I feel there's not really a cross-tolerance with edibles and smoking. I mean I'm sure there is, but something about edibles just hits you harder all the time. 

Haha, I can so relate to how you were feeling with your mom at WalMart. Let me just mention, she KNEW you were high man. You could probably get away with smoking eyes, but edible eyes? No fuckin way haha. She knew you were baked, bro. 

14. I doubt it. She woulda kicked my ass right then and there :lol:

15. My 1st eadible was a jolly rancher dab. I ate a full one and felt a little bit right away. I knew it'd take about an hour and wondered why that happened. So I was feeling nice in my body after that. I got into my car and went back to a friend's and everything was fine. About an hour later I went get my computer from my house and it hit me right before I got there. I went home to get my computer then never left my bed. A whole day ended with one jolly rancher [​IMG]