Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding off Stage 4 liver cancer with high cbd cannabis oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lbezphil2005, Apr 30, 2015.

1. ahhh the luxury of being retired early! Chemo saves many more lives and extends them quite a bit. Where did u :-* d research saying otherwise? The human body is an amazing thing but cancer is just part of our nature, the dark side of our nature and the medical community has done a fantastic job with cancers. Waiting for the day when we can edit it out of our genes.

2. Hey Ibez,

Remember "A cured patient is lost customer".
    Not only that but that seems to be all any dr. care about today. Have been peeing a lot so my primary sent me to a Urologist. He did more blood test and said my numbers were within range and to come back in a year. I said but what about me peeing all the time, he said "Oh yeah, pulled some pills out of a drawer and said he would call in a script to my pharmacy but to take these samples" Well I began taking them and three days in I was feel funky so I went to the net to look for side effects for that drug. In BIG BOLD letters it said Warning: Do not take this drug if you have liver or bladder disease. I call my pharmacist and ask her about it and she said there was no way he should have prescribed that medication. So I called the Dr. office and give them fuckers a whole load of shit, got the Dr. on the phone and told him I would not rest until all his patience know that he did not check the side effects of the drug he prescribes. They have called me back 5 times now but I am not answering their calls.
    I go in tomorrow for liver biopsy, my numbers are up but they are not seeing anything on scans, can only do C Scans, I have a pacemaker and cannot do MRI. Wish me luck!

GR

3. Okay, I''m a newbie on here, but this morning I have learned SO MUCH by reading your posts! I'll be keeping my mouth shut and my keyboard quiet and learning. Someone very close to me has Stage IV Cancer and he is going fast. I haven't smoked in many many years. I bought him an oz. and some accessories to get him started. I was amazed that after his first joint he had an appetite, his nausea was almost completely gone, his pain was almost diminished, he went to Walmart with his wife shopping and prior to this he hadn't left the house for three weeks other than doctor's appointments. I did notice that the brownies I made him had no real effect. I just ordered him a one hitter glass bong. We are in NC so there's no medical stuff available.

I'm not going to be able to buy this all the time and he is now unemployed and his wife doesn't work. They are going to be very poor. I guess an indoor grow is in my future. I'll learn about that on here also.

I just wanted to say thank you for this post. Learning from you is going to help me tremendously. Sugar feeds the Cancer, so no sugar. I need Cannabis Oil more than him smoking it, Got it. I'll keep reading and learning.

Thank you so much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. you 54 years old how long have you had hep c .

im 27 got hep c when i was sharing some bad needles.

have you tried some of the new treatments.

a question to you sir were you drinker in your life your only 54 hep c shouldn't get to you if you drink heavily opinons?

5. #65 dabs710, Dec 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
    Guys, my liver enzymes are back to normal now (AST, ALT), and they're LOW, not just "barely normal"!! Just got my blood work back today, and I've also had no more upper right quadrant pain. I'm convinced eating weed (or in my case, rosin hash oil edibles) helps the liver. Time to celebrate!!! [​IMG]

6. Things are going very well for Mi Sleng Teng (my nickname for her). 16 chemo treatments completed. We now wait until mid-January to start the 30 radiation treatments. Her hair is growing back slowly (about .05" long). Hot flashes are diminishing with each day. Confidence is high for now.

7. #67 Kristi :), Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    I just skimmed through because there is so much here. I"m 34 and had liver cancer (nightmare of a surgery), skin cancer (removed with hemp oil) and then lung cancer for which I had surgery. I was taking hemp and hash oil, 1.6 cc/mL per day, and still had lung surgery. :/ My last CAT scan came back good. I"m happy, but I have questions.

QUESTIONS!!

1. How is everyone affording this treatment????? HOW??
    I grow the weed, but hemp is $200 a pound which gives me about 5-6 cc/mL per pound PLUS $33 on alcohol. I had to drop down to .9cc/mL because I put myself $6k in debt. I can"t exactly stick a couple plants in my back yard in the city. [​IMG]

2. What exactly does everyone mean by "one gram?”
    I read online that one gram is one cc/mL, but I am not so sure that is true!! Someone just tried to weigh it for me and it seems one gram is 3cc/mL. I can"t imagine anyone functioning off that, least me anyway! X-)

3. Has anyone had experience with brain cancer and hemp/hash oil?

An older lady asked me to help her. I have no idea what dosage to even suggest she take.

4. Last but not least… How are you doing lbezphil2005? [​IMG]
    Your update said CBD oil. Are you making oil with hemp, marijuana or both right now?

• Like Like x 1
  8. #68 Pro GMO 2, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    "Dr" Crumen is a scam, period.

He is also part of a group of spell casters. U got that right, his oil can also help u win lotteries, mend bad relationships, and make 1000s of dollars vanish faster than a Pentecostal miracle man at a revival.

The story shared above has had many names but the text remains the same the same. Typical scam fashion that plays on our fears. I am sad that people like him take advantage of the weak and dying.

Please research the guy and decide for ur self.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Dr Krumen has replaced Rick Simpson sometime between Oct 2013 and Oct 2015 on the chain letters as well. Be careful.

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I don't know who Dr Krumen or whatever you are talking about.

I am making oil from cannabis, what I grew outside last year. From a lb, I get around 60 grams of oil or so, and I've started using 000 capsules, I can get close to 2 grams in those, taken twice a day makes it pretty easy. Th I should round of oil turned out really good as in a psychedelic long lasting super hungry high. I started making it in January myself, but poor planning and funds had me only making enough for 5 days then going without for 20, cancer levels climbed back to over 27000 - BUT TUMORS have all but disappeared!! This month I've got it worked out a little better, might be just a few days without but way better than before. Stop wasting money on hemp, hemp cbd's aren't going to cure cancer, it's a combination of cbd's and thc. Gotta have both, especially with terminal stuff. I was supposed to be dead in 2014, working on an outdoor grow this year that is gonna do the trick, cure my silly ass - and a lot more people, too, got some locals watching my progress itching to start growing the plants I find out. All of them lost someone to cancer, all are motivated for the right reasons. Getting ready to Crack bodhi's latest harlequin X a11g f3, got canna Tsunami (canna tsu X Sour tsunami), Sour Tsunami 2, ringos gift, and a few others, praying for magic!!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was on a hospice program but because of funding they had to cut the program back, so I started making my own oil. You need to reclaim your alcohol and reuse it, you can buy a small still off amazon to re-distill the alcohol every few runs to keep its strength. Stop buying hemp, grow dog style with clones under t5s, with uv/ir lighting. (Putting a bunch of short quick flowering indicas or hybrids in 1 gal grow bags, root for 2 weeks then flip), just clip the whole plants a week early for higher cbd levels, hang dry, then crush to run for oil. Under 2-3 2x4 t5s with the new ho bulbs you'll have enough to last till the next harvest.

12. Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I’m a believer. I will not go without your CBD oil and even more important, have gotten my Mom on it and giving out bottles as Bday gifts. My Mom was on Hospice with lung and liver cancer in the Spring of 2013, not given much of a chance to live. She has been off of Hospice for 2 years now and continues to look and feel great. Unfortunately, she did not move much due to being so weak the first 6 months of her recovery and developed stenosis and some muscle atrophy. She had steroid shots and now has incorporated the CBD oil in her regime and feels a noticeable difference. She is walking between 5-10 thousand steps a day, not bad for someone who wasn’t supposed to survive the summer of 2013. I use it as well and the biggest thing I have found is improved sleep. I am sleeping close to 7 hours a night, which I haven’t done for 20 years.

People think I cured my Mom since she had no chemo, radiation, or anything only diet and some basic supplements. I did not cure her, but people listen when I recommend things, especially women my Mom’s age. I am giving CBD oil my biggest recommendation. Check out http://www.biocbdplus.com

-Ed

• Like Like x 2