Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Holding off Stage 4 liver cancer with high cbd cannabis oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by lbezphil2005, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ha! I tell people to get back here to update with prognosis but then I disappear for a long time. So I'm happy to report my girlfriend's tumor marker numbers have gone down. She had another check yesterday so I should have another bit of news soon. She was wide eyed when she told me, almost like she didn't believe this was going to happen. I'm thrilled as she is the first person I have coached through this sort of thing. To see the positive results is reassuring as far as cannabis oil goes and gives me great hope that my friend will be around in years to come.

2. WOOHOOOO!!!!!!! that is awesome news!!! great job, slap on the back to the both of you, big hugs all around! remember, she'll need to keep a maintenance dose going after it hits "0" - I can't wait until the end of this month to find out where mine is at now, should be 0 or very close. Again, big high 5 to you and your girlfriend, glad she is doing much better - she should be feeling better and getting her energy back too, I am feeling better now than i have in the last 3 or 4 years, its wonderful!!

3. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Damn blood transfusions.
    Life can be a miserable experience, but hopefully, like the weather, after the rain, the sun shines.

4. Thanks Ibezphil2005. Yeah, smiling around here. I sure hope your marks will be O. Where are you in your oil taking? Still working through your 60 mils? Yes, I will remind her on the maintenance dose as I think that is pretty important. Give us the heads up when you get your news. Even if it's not what you wanted. Especially if it's not what you were hoping for so we can help you through it. Anyway, I'm thinking good positive thoughts for you. Take care for now.

5. I'm happy to report that I have acquired 5 grams of Rick Simpson Oil (thanks to the darknet) for my girlfriend (stage 3A breast cancer). I've read that she should start with a drop which is of size equal to 1/2 a grain of rice until she builds up her tolerance for a few days.

Question- Is it ok to apply this oil on a cracker for her to ingest? The oil is in a syringe.

I'll provide updates throughout her treatment process. She has a PET scan on Wed., and we're freaking out a little right now because we don't know if the cancer has spread beyond her lymph nodes. She starts chemo in a couple of weeks. We're hoping the Rick Simpson Oil will be an additional weapon to scrub the cancer out of her system.

6. Yes, perfectly fine to take on a cracker. If she doesn't enjoy the flavor, have her chew up a cracker so she's just about to swallow it, add her oil to a crumb of cracker and throw the crumb down her throat with the already chewed up cracker and that way it wont hardly touch her taste buds. Don't have melt it in to a hot tea as some of the good properties get stuck to the side of the mug as it is not water soluble. And of course she can always squirt it in to a capsule to swallow. The best of luck to you SlamDaddy. I really hope this goes well. And don't forget, she will have to take a larger dose over all to undo some of the effect chemo will have on her. See the Rick Simpson sight on this as I can't remember what it is.

7. remember, her diet is almost as important as the oil. NO MORE SODA, no more high fructose corn syrup anything, - even ketchup has sugar in it, so buy organic (anything with cane sugar, organic raw sugar, molasses, agave nectar is okay to use, honey has cancer fighting properties plus helps your immune system) and broccoli and kale, lots of fruits - anti oxidants she needs to load up on big time. give her support and love and make sure she sticks to the diet, very important as sugar feeds cancer growth. if you ever have questions just ask, bro.

8. forget the green dragon, stick with the rick simpson version, and try to use 191 grain alcohol when possible (everclear). whole plant extraction done the right way is the only way for medical applications.

9. on how to ingest it? I used to put some on a spoonful of oatmeal at breakfast and just swallow it down, or yogurt, ice cream - I just make a little depression in the middle, fill it up with the oil and then try and cover it some so i don't get any in my mouth - my stomach and bitter stuff doesn't get along, and if i get that taste going im puking in the trashcan, period. can't help it. pretty simple, mashed potatoes, rice, pudding - a piece of bread, a cracker - at first, you want to start with a small dose so it doesnt overwhelm you - even high cbd oil can be psychoactive at higher doses.

10. Damn Man I just realized I don't really have any problems...
    Good Luck guy hope you hang in there.

11. We met with a naturopath doctor last week and came away feeling very optimistic. We now have a plan for her to destroy the cancer cells on multiple fronts, which does include chemo. We don't really need to clean up our diet all that much. We're eating stuff from our organic garden most every day. We've been trying to avoid processed sugar for a long time but now we have much more at stake. PET scan is next Wednesday, so hopefully we come away from that with good news.

12. Hello all! My friend just called me to say her tumor markers have gone down four more points. She's headed towards the home stretch now with her cannabis oil. I think she has about 20 grams/mll left to go in her 60 grams/mll of oil. I will encourage her to go take more because she had chemo and from all the reading, it sounds like you have to go a little longer to undue the effects of the poison chemo.

From the Cure Your Own Cancer site it says: "Cannabis oil has a very high success rate in the treatment of cancer. Unfortunately, many people who decide to start cannabis oil treatment have been badly damaged by chemo and radiation. That damage done by those treatments can extend the time and the amount of cannabis oil needed to kill cancer. Depending on the damage done and type of cancer, it could take as much as 180 grams of cannabis oil to kill the cancer."

Happy but still holding my breath. I know I've read it over and over and I should have more faith but to see it actually happening before my eyes just may be the most life changing thing I've ever witnessed. I wanted to clear something up though. I think I mentioned she had uterine-cancer but I was wrong. She had stage four ovarian. If any gals out there are reading this that have been diagnosed lately, take comfort that I'm watching some good healing going on here in my little mountain town of Colorado and I wish you the same kind of healing.

13. Good to hear you have a plan. Is she a cannabis smoker normally? It will be kind of funky and new at first and not always comfortable for some. If that's the case go smaller and work up to the proper dose a day. Check your local hemp farmers and you might be able to find a quicker source for the oil. God damn it it makes me mad you have to go through hoops to find this for her. Also, your local NormL chapter may know of good care givers who make it. If you come out to Colorado, pm me here and we'll try and find you a cheap place to crash while you are out here.

14. had my blood work done yesterday, will have results tomorrow and will see oncologist come next week. feeling really good, THINKING number is down to 0 - we'll see really soon, wish me luck!!!

15. Wishing you heaps of luck! It's no fun waiting so distract yourself with a good movie. Where are you in your oil regime? You posted in April so I'm thinking you might be done but taking the main dose and now taking extra dosage at this stage? How are you feeling physically. You mention you feel better than you have in ages last month, are you still feeling good? Sure hope so. So yes, wishing you a good result tomorrow and a good solid sleep tonight.
    Stay pos!

16. How did the pet scan go SlamDaddy? I'm sure thinking about your girl and hoping the best for her. Don't let the doctor talk you guys out of the oil. I still haven't posted my own cancer story but I'm confident the oil saved me. I also had blood work done and had a follow up with the oncologist this week. I asked her straight if she thinks cannabis oil is useful for reducing tumors. She looked at me and said it does not. She also went on to tell me it doesn't work for pain. Honestly, I felt rage at that and wanted to yell at her. How can she say that with such seriousness when I've been using it since I was 13 for menstral cramps? It worked brilliantly and did not hurt my liver like ibuprofen does.

I have to think she's under contract to say this, or she is afraid to lose patients. What makes me so crazy mad is the fact that she is a doctor. A curious smart human being that has an interest in science and healing people. You would think, as a doctor, she would be looking in to this every spare moment she had. So frustrating and in my eyes, she has lost credibility with me. How is she not worried about that?

17. I'll just leave this here for anybody interested -

https://katyaincuba.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/katyas-protocol/comment-page-1/#comment-10

It's not a recommendation, but worth a read.

18. okay, #1 - I am on a 3 gram of oil a day plan. she had better forget the 60 grams thing she read on treatment, it all depends on a lot of different stuff how fast this works. My afp cancer marker was at 4508 on June 25, July 28th its down to 2211 - cut a little over in half!! I have a feeling its going to go on like this for a few months until i hit 0, but 2211 is still a hell of a lot better than the 22518 it was at in April of 2015 - what a difference.

thank god for putting this plant on this planet!!!

19. Hell yeah it is!!! :) 3 grams! Why so much at once? Do you think, the more you can handle the faster it will kill it? Sorry for being so nosy but I just want to learn from people. So nice to hear about your makers falling! When I was doing my treatment, one gram was about all I could handle. They say it doesn't get you stoned but it gets you something. I had plan for about 1.5 hours to lay there and just listen to a podcast or the wind outside. Water near by. When I relaxed in to it, it felt more like it allowed for the healing to take place as new-age as that sounds.

I am thankful the the good green herb as well. Such a simple plant. Such a healing plant.

20. #40 Peflora, Jul 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2015
    ASAP. Search for Dr Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

I have done 14

Alone it is helpful, but combined with a change of diet, it is capable of miracles Also investigate MMS, which the FDA is trying to ban, so it must be good. I have used it, too