Lixx's LED Honey Hole

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Lixx, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Love the pics, Ansel Lixx:)  

Looking bad-ass as usual, sir.  [​IMG]

2. #42 Grow2dab., May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Everything's looking great mate. That purple on the GDP is cool, is that genetic?

Oh and try a $20 flat iron and some oil slick pads to make rosin before you go spending big on BHO stuff mate, you might not even bother. I didn't.

3. Never grown the GDP before but I would imagine it's genetic. With a name like Grand Daddy Purps, I would hope some purple comes out, lol! I'm gonna have to try the rosin. Been reading a lot of different results though.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1368663-lixxs-led-honey-hole.html#entry21605942

Oh so that's what it stands for.. [​IMG]

I think the different results is just an experience thing, I wasn't that excited at first but that was only because I couldn't do it properly. Once you get the hang of it though it's great. All the pro's of BHO with pretty much none of the negatives.

5. #48 Grow2dab., May 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
    Just clamp a small snap between two oil slick pads with a flat iron/hair straightener then clamp the flat iron with quick grips. Then it's just getting your size of nug and timing down. After time is up open it up use a pointy dabber to remove the nug chip (i'm saving them up to see if they work for edibles) then another flat dabber to scrape up all the oil. No purging or waiting just straight onto the nail.

I want to get a T-Shirt press soon though so I can do bigger amounts as making a dab at a time can get a bit tedious once the novelty wears off. 

6. #50 Lixx, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Thank you sir! It's liberating. Like a chick taking off her bra! Lol. Out of those confines. I somehow managed to fill it up already, too. Lol!

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1368663-lixxs-led-honey-hole.html#entry21605942

7. I'm guessing everclear run is like an iso run.. I've made green Dragon, gold Dragon, and rso never thought about making a dabbable concentrate from it may try this I got a gallon sittin in my freezer

8. Nice Lixx! Shit looks yummy.

9. Tood gimes indeed!

Thanks for lettin me help out and run those reclaims.

Hollerrr.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Jeez louise! Those buds look purrrtyyy

11. Awesome haul Lixx! Love the color man! I can almost smell it.

Nice job on the hash too! Looks tasty. Did you use the freezer method?

12. Bloody nice looking buds mate. And hash too. [​IMG]