Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Inhaled Aluminum Foil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Deleted member 839659, Apr 29, 2015.

1. foil in bong

using torch lighter

then i realize the foil has melted

and part of the foil was discolored

so what happens now? do i have metal in my lungs??

2. what happens now is the aluminum oxide caused by the hot flame will now spread through-out your lungs over the next 48 hours.

It will feel normal at first, then you will start to get sicker and sicker, there is no saving or cure for yourself, say goodbye to all your loved ones, and RIP.

3. #3 Deleted member 629842, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    [​IMG]
    Good, now just cover yourself with tinfoil and you'll be 100% alien proof. 

(All seriousness, you should be fine. Just drink some water, change your bong water, or hell even clean your bong, and if possible try and get some glass screens.)

4. #4 Deleted member 281310, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    i don't think you inhaled any aluminum. it's probably discolored because the mixture of butane and ash that settles on to it.
    though i am not sure and i stopped smoking with aluminum almost a year ago after 4 years of ratchet ass water bottle bongs with aluminum because of this very reason but more so because i was scared of inhaling plastic. 

5. So glad this site doesnt enforce harm reduction hahaha

6. +1

7. You're gonna get Alzheimer's disease OP

[​IMG]

8. tinfoil in bong? as in waterbottle?
    if you have a glass one you can take and apple and make it into a pipe and put it on your female joint at an angle for a bowl i saw it on youtube. you may ask why not just use a glass bowl. i found the video after dropping mine on the floor. i thought it was better than aluminum foil.

[​IMG]

10. I spent a little over a year as an aluminum welder and never had any problems. It's not like stainless or something galvanized (those throw off toxic fumes when heated), so you should be fine. Besides, who hasn't used a beer or soda can in a pinch?

11. I smoked with aluminium for a few months, and now I have this terrible cough. 
    I stopped, so let's see if the cough stops.

12. If you inhaled aluminum foil you would have no doubts.  You would not stop coughing and end up in the hospital for a bronchoscopy.

Yup, going through airport security is going to be a little awkward from now on.

14. silly people[​IMG]

is it that hard to buy a bowl[​IMG]

I do have a bowl. But I prefer the bong for its filtering effects... how ironic, it would be if I had done any harm. But thanks for all the answers I feel better now.

16. This is how gonorrhea starts.

17. What I'm trying to figure out is why is there foil in the bowl?

To prevent in from falling into the water.

19. You have much to learn Padawan. 

WHY is there foil in the bowl to prevent it from falling into the water?

20. 2 words: glass screen