Ear stretching

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Seajaycj, Apr 27, 2015.

1. I'm thinking about stretching my ears. I'm just curious what other people think of it and if anybody has any experience with stretching theirs.

2. Does tht look good to anyone other than ppl with stretched ears? Or is it not even about the appearance?

Whatever happened to the clean kept-together look?

3. #3 bongtokes6200, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2015
    i have mine at a 0 currently, time to stretch up again after i find out where i put my tapers. i'll probably stop at 00. maybe go up one more size but thats it. i'm not a fan of the big huge soda can sized ones. but i like the look of a smaller like dime-sized gauge. idk y i just like it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I have two holes stretched to 0 and two stretched to 2 gauge, left them out for a few days and just had to re stretch can be painful shit but the ladies love it.

5. I have mine stretched to a 2. THey are small enough where my ear lobe hasnt changed shape, and JUST big enough to see through. About the size of a pencil eraser. I LOVE them :D

6. You'll regret them in your 30$/40$ if you go too big.

7. I'll probably stop at 00 if I do do it. How long should I wait before moving up a size?.

8. Forever. I stretched every 6 months, my brother stretched every 3 weeks. Guess who's look better.

9. good way to get on the food network

10. #10 Ronny216, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    ^
    Wait forever between stretches. 
    I wait a full year between stretches. I get to appreciate the smaller sizes, and I'll be more than healed when I stretch.
    Win win. 

It is hard being that patient though.
    I know if I do any shorter than a year wait between stretches, I'll just wait less and less. 

It's Worth The Wait.

Oh and

Clean Them Regularly!

Tapers are a tool to help insert a plug or an eyelet. 
    Tapers are not jewelry. 
    Don't wear tapers.

Pay a bit more and get a quality pair of plugs/eyelets from your local quality piercing studio. 
    Don't stretch with silicone, wood, bone, horn, or tapers.
    If wearing wood, bone, horn, etc., take them out when showering or in water. 
    Take them out and massage your ears regularly. 

See your piercer if you ever have any questions, concerns, and a check up.  
    Your piercer wants to see how you're healing up. And will help in keeping it healthy. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. I heard its fine if you dont go past 0

12. I currently don't have any, although I'm thinking of stretching one of my ears.

I think the smaller sized ones are a good look, but anything over 12mm I probably wouldn't go.  

13. Both of my lobes are streached to 1 inch, an my septum is streached to a 6.

14. I'm currently seeing a guy that streched his ears and is trying to shrink them back down. Don't get them if you aren't willing to commit to them for the rest of your life. They're kind of like tattoos. It's not like getting your ear pierced and they close after a year of not wearing earrings.

15. I really don't think they look good on anyone.

• Like Like x 1
  16. I'll tell you right now that when you get all snuggly close with someone with stretched ears, they stink even if they clean them. I don't know why but I do know

17. I've got one fucking massive one (2 inches) and a huge to normal people but much smaller than my big one (1 3/8").

I'm pretty happy with them, but dislike the lack of variety in earrings when you stretch them that much. Gonna have to get commission some custom ones eventually.

Also, wood, and bone. Earrings made from wood and bone are porous, so they absorb the ear cheese funk.

18. Mine were 1" and I took them out, now my ears look like...reverse elf ears except a giant hole in them still lol. Idk what size still fits in them but I can go back up to an inch in a matter of days. Probably why they are still droopy. Just be prepared to have ugly ass lobes when/if you decide to take them out... I never thought I would but as time goes on, you may want to change. Any place I call around to see about having them repaired quotes me about $400/$500 each ear

19. mine are both at 5/9 of an inch

20. I think they look fine. People might judge it, but I feel like we're coming to a day and age where tattoos and piercings are quite common. Worked my way up to 00. Took them out and before I knew it my ears fully closed up again. Ears look normal. Might start up again one day.