Jade Helm UPDATE MILITARY VEHICLE BUILD UP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 22, 2015.

Because no foreign countries would want them anymore than when you go looking for a new car you want to buy a 1983 Toyota Corolla without an engine or transmission, which is basically what any of those are. They've been stripped and mothballed. No engines, little to no electronics, etc. way outdated. It would cost more to make one flyable than it's worth.

2. I'm more worried about the economic inflation to our currency. 

3. Hypothetically speaking, shouldn't all police and military be trained for every possible scenario they could face?

Morals aside.

-yuri

4. So.. if nothing happens at midnight on July 15th.. will you go away?

5. No, there will always be some twist to the plot.

They were expecting it.

They were just exercising.

It was to see our reaction.

Etc etc

6. This could have easily been put in the other bullshit, tin-foil thread.

7. Ummmm looks like a small military base to me :confused:

8. Put your money where your mouth is.  Will you now state if nothing happens on July 15th, you are the fool?  If it does happen I will admit to being a fool.   It's not that far away and this can positively answer the question "Is Devine Victory a fool or is he a prophet?"  So will you? 

9. Inb4 rogue mod that's been deleting these threads

-yuri

10. This sort of reminds me of the Restore America act or whatever it was called a few years back. There were several people here that were positive that shit was gonna happen on whatever day it was supposed to happen, and fucking nothing happened. This also is not gonna happen.

I can't wait to hear the back-pedaling after nothing happens though. That shit is always the best.

11. #32 DivineVictoryX, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    July 15 I'm not 100% sure. I was starting to think that this could be a Phase.

I am 100% sure that Martial law will happen in the FUTURE no doubt.

Of Course with the Economic Inflation of our currency a Collapse of The Dollar is going to happen in the near future. Its imminent.

Some military drills they're practicing are Riot Drills. The Government knows that the Currency is on its last legs. That's why countries are switching off the dollar to China's currency the Yuan, a gold currency.

They Took our rights for a reason. The Federal Reserve didn't help the united states and only benefit the higher ups along with Income Tax( which is unconstitutional....

Mandatory Vaccines and The Cyber Security bill are in congress which would make things even worse.Mandatory vaccines passed which is just disgusting. The founding fathers are turning in their graves.

They have no intent on improving this country for the better. None whatsoever. They know they're time is coming, they're preparing Without a doubt.

12. #33 Vicious, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    You're going to call me a grammar Nazi but if you're going to make rants like this where you plan to inform or wake up the public you need to proof read and use proper writing. It's hard to take you seriously when you write randoms words capitalized, other words in full caps and mix up things like "their" and "they're". You might think it's not important but you need to remember you are always writing for an audience. Confidence and good information are the strongest influences you can give while presenting. However, even if you confidently present us probable and correct information if the presentation is bad the information will be discredited. It's fallacious but that is how it works. If you're bad with contractions avoid them all together until you're use to saying "you are" or "who is". When you do start using contractions they will come naturally. Although if you're writing academically they should be avoided all together.

You're probably going to think I'm a dick but this is real, genuine advice that took like 10 minutes out of my time.

13. Are there any links to this Jade Helm thing. I'm interested in learning more.. First I have heard of it..

And this is why you will never win an argument with a conspiracy theorist.
    They keep changing the dates.

Well at any rate, I hope we can all convene here late July to discuss what we've all learned.  I'll be excited because I'll be smoking some legal homegrown and because I love doomsday predictions.

16. Lol no ones changing dates. I said in the future what would happen. Its inevitable.

Ron Paul predicted many things and came true in due time. You can't pinpoint the exact date.

Do your own research.

17. #38 Vicious, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015

Its crazy seeing where the goal posts and points of topic go.

It may happen on the 15th > It WILL happen in the FUTURE > Economic Inflation > Riot Drills > Federal Reserve > Mandatory Vaccines > They're Preparing

It doesn't help that it's circular and reinforces itself.

18. I will say this, whether true or not (I'm going with not), it is much more entertaining than what I see on tv...
    Come on, these guy are creative as shit.
    I love reading conspiracies for the novelty, i dunno how many times I've laughed out loud late at night reading some bogus claim.

You should have seen this one dude in the politics section that thought everyone was a cognitive infiltrator. You can probably find some threads if you search that term. Dude wrote blogs on everything from 9/11 to algae.