Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Price You Pay for a Half Ounce

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tokin7, Apr 16, 2015.

1. My guy wants 170$ for 14 gs of dank. Do you think this is a good deal? What do you guys pay?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. I don't know where you live, but I dont think so. I paid 240 yesterday for two ounces of medical. Yeah, I am from Colorado and I do have a medical card, but that dude sounds greedy to me. I knew a guy down in Alabama who used to sell and he would charge about 120 for a half depending on who it was. Alabama is zero tolerance, by the way, so if that's any relation to you there you go. Hope I helped.

3. I think that's an absolutely terrible deal but maybe it's a good deal where you are. Depending who I go to and what I get, I pay $100-150 an oz for pretty much medical.

4. Depends on where you're at, who you know, and just how dank it is. It better be 25+% top shelf with a perfect trim and cure for me to pay that, but other people around here pay that for anything seedless.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. In Mi here, I generally see about $110/half  $200/ oz or so. 

6. Usually I don't have to pay, but when I do...(Washington State)

Through friends I know who grow [Top Shelf]: $80 per half ounce // $150 per ounce
    Through friends I know who grow [Average Quality]: $60 per half ounce // $100-$110 per ounce
    Through Local Dispensaries [Top Shelf]: $120-$140 per half ounce // $200-$260 per ounce
    Through Local Dispensaries [Average]: $100 per half ounce // $160-$180 per ounce

Don't even get me started on recreational pricing. Horrible, which is why I will never step foot in one of their shops.

7. Do you know if TJ's is available in recreational shops yet? Or are they all medical?

8. #8 Mid man, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    Your not going to get any useful responses because people on here live in completely different places with a different market..

*Once again* your gonna have some people saying 'hahahaha lmfao bro you getting ripped the fuck off i live in [insert legal/medical state here] and I get a ounce and 5 joints for $140 lmao bro find a new dealer" then your going to have other people saying "Damn thats a good deal I live in [insert expensive state here] and pay $200 for a half" 

All we can say is if you are in the US and are paying more than $20/g, $60 1/8, $110/quarter, $200/half then it's a rip off (TBH $20/g is a rip off but its the norm in some places) Those are the absolute MAX prices I have ever heard of anyone paying. Outside of that we can't tell you if you are getting ripped off. 

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 140-150$ down south

10. They just do medical as far as I know. That might change in the future, but I have no inside information on that and if I did, I'd likely have to keep it to myself. There are rumors circling around Washington on what the future might hold (some of the rumors I'm hearing are from fairly credible sources), but at this time, they're just that...rumors. I'd rather not repeat them until I'm sure of their legitimacy.

11. Agreed. Quality, accessibility, prices, all that stuff depend on location, who you know, and how well you know them. So many variables. Best we can tell you is that if you're happy with your pickup, then you shouldn't care what anyone else thinks.

12. In BC I can get a half ounce for $60 for high grade. I've also gotten an entire ounce of decent weed for $70 before.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. one mans dank is another mans brick. i can only imagine what passes for "dank" for some of those 100$ ounces lol!!!

i wonder if i am the only one who doesn't believe most of what they read here? [​IMG]

14. The 100$ OZ's here in Colorado are 75% crap that i wouldnt give to a enemy. I have seen a select few shops offer smokable 100.00 oz's but 140-180OZ is the price of good med heads here in Arvada.  Ive had stuff from a few homegrowers in the boulder/nederland/longmont area that knock the socks off of anything ive gotten in a dispensary, the guys are a group i know of old Cali Hippies that use the mountain sun and greenhouses to make some of the most amazing flower to cross my lips and they are kind enough to hook it up with rediculous good pricing whenever i make the 40+mile trip to their place, but i dont have 4 wheel drive and cant get to them during several months of the year including now:*(

15. $120-150

16. $125-$150 but I've gotten reggie for $50.

17. #17 eyec0n, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015

Holy lettuce batman! Wheres the bud?

To the OP, I was paying $90 for a half in Cali. For fire

18. #18 SMOCATRON, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    I'm from NSW Australia which is the strictest drug state. It's a criminal offense to possess more than 15g so I mostly just buy half oz. I pay $150-$170 depending on quality. You can get a halfie of shitty bush weed for $100, though. It'll get you high but it smokes like shit. It all depends on who you know, where you are, where the weed is coming from and how dank it is.

19. Half oz by itself: $110 (ripoff)
    Half oz when buying bulk: Around $80 ($cha-ching$)

20. Screw this guy,soo greedy,buy from people who know and like you,or even better,grow.