Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats the name of this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by deanmonroe, Apr 13, 2015.

• My friend and I splitted a bag...the guy at the club was way to baked to even stand up straight, let alone write legibly. The name of the strain is written on the bag, but I can't read this chicken scratch: IMAG3830.jpg

• It's one of those dark purple indica strain with some green around it here and there. The smell isn't quite skunky, but it actually reminds me of bergamot/earl grey tea...it smells really good actually: IMAG3832.jpg
    Thanks for the input.

1. 🗿

Smoke up, lay down.

2. But...but...I LOVE reading about a strain I'm smoking. lol. Problem is I can't even read it...I've been looking for it, but no luck. lol

3. Tush & Hremp, that's that killer! :D

Lol I suppose the first word could be Kush..? No idea man he seriously needs to practice his eligibility. Haha oh well, smoke it. :)

4. Tush & Hremp, that's that killer! :D

Lol I suppose the first word could be Kush..? No idea man he seriously needs to practice his eligibility. Haha oh well, smoke it. :)

Maybe it says Tasha??

5. Tangerine?

Smoke up, lay down.

6. #7 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    I think that instead of making a thread on a forum I would just go just back and ask him.

7. Kush & Kreme

8. lmao! did a kindergartener sell you that???

9. its that black dung OG

10. +1 Kush & Kreme

It looks like it came from a brown paper bag that was full of poo, lit on fire, stomped out and sold to you still warm at a club which would explain the skunky smell and dark colour

Or it could just be bad pictures?

11. #12 DaPacem, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    The guy writing this must have been retarted... srsly

12. Thr guy who wrote on that bag must have been high as fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. #14 Nugagerube, May 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2015
    All of it is black except 2 nugs. Maybe im wrong but that shit looks weird af. Does it smoke good?

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. looks like shit man. but if it gets you high, smoke it.

15. Looks like dried up kale balls.