Last time u shit your pants?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by lord flash, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Then you're in the wrong place

• Like Like x 1
  2. People dont shit their pants because they dont know how to use a toilet, they shit their pants because they think a fart is just a fart and not actually wet shit.

Sometime in your life a fart will betray you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was having tires put on my truck at the beginning of summer. The guy that was giving me a ride to pick it up looked out the window and said does that guy have any pants on? It was like a car wreck, you had too look. Not only didn't the very large man have no pants but he had no underwear or shoes and was wiping his ass with his shirt. 5:30 pm at the Firestone dealership in the parking lot of a mall in a major city on a Friday. People everywhere and he wasn't even trying to hide. He didn't just shit his pants, the mother fkr exploded. I walked in to the dealership laughing, the lady behind the counter looked at me weird. I said you have a naked man in your lot. She went to the window, came back and didn't say a word. Just started ringing me up like nothing. I asked if he was gone or something and she said "I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that". I freaking lost it. I'm not sure I ever laughed so hard in my life. Some people just have no decency.

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Last time I had an accident was a few years ago. I had a bad case of the flu and was in the ER getting fluids and meds and it just hit me. I dribbled on the sheets and the gown I had on. I was so embarrased, luckily no one said a word about it and I got to leave soon after.

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I woke on Christmas without underwear after drinking 3 bottles of wine farted and smurfs hit the floor. I bent over and barfed on top of it

• Like Like x 1
  6. I dont even have an asshole but damn these are hilarious

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

• Like Like x 1
  7. well, about a week ago. thought it was a fart and then oh no......that moment of self-realization and coming to terms with where life has taken me.

8. When I was 7 on the bus I could feel warm shit bubbles going down my leg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Same as mklem... What was unfortunate was that I was wearing white boxers...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. When i was 8 or 9 at the KOA running to the bathroom...so bad. They dont have washing machines so i had to throw the underwear away

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Just the title had me :lmafoe:
    OK...when I was a kid I had to take a super strong laxative before x-rays. I crapped all night...and the next day I was totally empty. On the way back home Dad brought me to get some taquitos. Those suckers musta made their way to my colon within seconds! At home, my sister was having a birthday party...probably a dozen little girls all giggling and having fun. As I walked through them to get to my room I was gonna sneak one out...instead, :poop:!
    I'll never forget that one!