Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Does anyone have any ideas of what strain this could be?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sooperdooper, Apr 12, 2015.

1. Would be awesome if people could give their opinions.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That's hollaholla420swag666kush.

3. ^^^^^ what they said ^^^^^

Seriously though the only person who knows what the strain is is the guy who grew it

4. Would be impossible to tell but i can say one thing someone didn't trim it

5. yeah man its really hard to say. but most times if it smells like jet fuel and its got a great sativa/heady high its sour diesel

6. LeafyStem worm fodder

7. FanLeaf Kush x TrimJim Haze

8. Horrible trim job. But to answer your question no OP no one can tell you the strain man lol

9. Looks like some sort of sativa hybrid to me. So maybe some sort of haze.

10. What does it smell and taste like?

11. It looks like Mary Jane. U got yourself some fire

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. thats that shitty trim job airy kush:)

13. LMAO at replies. I'm old school and love that trim job. Like somehow the only part of the bud that matters is the center of that tootsie pop. C'mon now guys. lol

14. i bet your dealer told you it was real fluffy huh

15. All the smart ass non helpful answers aside, nobody can tell you what strain you have from a picture. It wasn't really well trimmed and doesn't really look all that well grown but it does look decent enough to smoke.

16. LOOKS LIKE MY FAVORITE STRAIN- NUTTY WALNUT....

[​IMG]

17. 100% agreed! That's what weed is supposed to look like.