The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Apr 9, 2015.

1. What mission is isle of mist in? Don't remember it. I'm in Skellige now. Got to meet Yen in Harjsdal or whatever it is lol. Basically really early into Skellige quest line.

2. its quite past them, its one of the final ones i think

3. oh yea. Def haven't done it yet. I'm taking my time. Doin all the side quest and stuff right meow. Gunna help cerys maybe kill that ice giant and then do another main quest

4. Shit i gotta learn to be as smooth talking as Geralt man. .

5. Most of the time I understand the consequences of dialogue but every once in a while I click a dialogue choice and Geralt says some shit I did not expect.

Oh also that pun about imps "its an imp-erfection" felt really clumpsy but it was good
    Delivery was wrong.

6. Damn! Just failed a bunch of quests because I traveled to the isle of mist too soon. Once you hit there you can't go back and some some of the side quests. Think i'm about to find Ciri

7. Getting close

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

8. Seems the only problem i've run into with this game is a freaking locked door that i cant find any way around. Second time this happened so far.

9. Wolf gear chest can't be opened in signal tower in kaer morhen. Only bug I found. Kinda dumb. Just beat main story. Got hearts of stone dlc now.

10. the dlc is amazing.

11. Runewrights are kinda cool. Just a different way to enchant your gear.
    At one point during game I kept trying to get to the area u get from hearts of Stone. I didn't understand how it kept saying it was the edge of the map when it obviously wasn't. Now I know

12. Did you guys continue playing after you beat the game? I just beat the main story today and I don't feel like i'm done with the game... but I won't keep playing just for side quests and contracts. Definitely plan on getting the DLC though and eventually replaying on Death March

Also I have a few questions, can anyone tell me how to use spoiler tags? is it just
    ?

13. if you like having a quite confusing and interesting character in the game then i say you should get the dlc.

14. #854 Nugagerube, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    Spoilers are [.spoiler] [./spoiler] but without the periods.

15. I did that and played a few other games for a few months. Revisited witcher recently and I'm playing through on death march, from the very beginning.

I started playing without the minimap. I find it more frustrating, yet also more entertaining

16. Definitely using the mini map while hunting for wolf gear diagrams

• Like Like x 1
  17. Do u play on PC?

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Nope, PS4

19. Wolf gear was glitched on xbox one. Idk if its good on ps4. Maybe they fixed it on xbox by now

Sent from my LGL16C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Not sure, I didn't have any problems other than constantly checking the map haha