The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ThePolishPuertoRican, Apr 9, 2015.

1. I will certainly be getting this...

when i have money for it that is lol

2. So close to Tuesday.
    I got lucky and got the 19th through the 21st off.
    So I'll be bingeing witcher 3 hopefully on release

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Fuck yea 2 more days

don't care what system you prefer to play on, this shit gonna be dope regardless

anyone would be doing an injustice to not play this game

4. I got it for free when i bought my new graphics card... I'm super hyped about it. It's gonna be dope. Best believe i'm gonna spend a good amount of time this coming week killing monsters and wasting money on whores

5. Why is this thread titled "Xbox one"? It is also on ps4. Preordered and getting it on Tuesday. Can't wait!

6. Game looks really good.  But I'm avoiding all the hype, haven't watched much trailers and I'll be renting it.

Didn't like Witcher 2 at all, bored the hell out of me.  

7. #49 JaySteele, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
  8. #50 IllestVillain, May 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2015
    More content than just a strategy guide.

EXCLUSIVE! A Fractured Land: Tales of the Northern Realms - This 96-page compendium of biographical notes, lore, and exclusive marginalia art is filled to the brim with information about the important people, places, and legendary heroes within the world of The Witcher. Compiled and curated by David S. J. Hodgson and the story team at CD PROJEKT RED, this unique book can only be found packaged with this collectible, hardcover Collector's Edition strategy guide.

The World of the Witcher Art Gallery - A vivid 32-page art section featuring concepts and designs that offer an intriguing perspective on the origins,look, and style of this ambitious game environment.

Complete Game Coverage - At over 500 pages, this guide includes all of the content featured in the standard edition strategy guide. Complete over 250 quests, upgrade to the best gear, craft the most powerful items, and discover alternate endings!

FREE Mobile-Friendly eGuide - Enjoy all the content from our printed strategy guide in a convenient, easy-to-use digital companion.

I never buy them but this sounds pretty cool. To each their own.

Just like every movie/tv show can be viewed freely online. Doenst mean physical media should completely die out.

9. There are some rumors that HBO is gonna pick up The witcher and make it into a tv show, they say it will be HBOs replacement of Game of Thrones

10. Its kind of funny to read the authors viewpoint on his novels adaptions.

11. Either way HBO has done a great job with Game of Thrones and i could not see them messing up the Witcher.

12. #56 WherezMyLighter, May 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2015
    So been chilling with this girl and she was around when I was telling a friend about this game. Guess she could tell I was pretty stoked and my birthday is in June so randomly she's like "yeah just ordered your birthday present, that game you want will be here in a couple days."

Fucking floored

13. good shit[​IMG]

it so close i can smell the mutagens

14. Yeah awesome chick man. Can't wait to blaze down and binge out on this game

15. same here man

few and far between do i find myself lost within a game

this is one of those experiences

i don't skip any dialogue or cutscenes, i do all possible quests. and get every item. definite completionist in the witcher games

16. I feel you man. Going to be combing through its world for every detail. Cannot wait. It's been a slick minute since I've felt this pumped about a video game, it's nice. Was loosing interest in gaming which made me sad. Gonna be awesome have a headliner title on a great next-gen console.