My parents call me a loser stoner who is going to be homeless

Discussion in 'General' started by Ganglajanger, Apr 7, 2015.

1. #1 Ganglajanger, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2015
    I just got this new skateboard and I have been skating a lot since it's been sunny. I work 4 days a week at this internship and I get paid 15 an hour so its not bad and Ill get a job with salary and contract in a year. 

Anyways I was at the skate park and my parents saw me they were going to the store so they stopped and they came by to say hi and all they told me is I am going to be a looser stoner all my life if I don't get my shit together...... They thought me skating was a waste of time.

Why the hell do some people get so grouchy with weed? I have a job/internship for christ sake some people that get all anal about herb need to smoke herb they are so high strung and shit I hate it.

My parents keep saying I am going to be a bum on the street while they live lavishly in their rich white neighborhoods and vacation homes. At least I can have a good time where ever I am at and all I need is a skateboard.

What makes people turn into such materialistic assholes? 

*I don't even live with them anymore and pay for all my living expenses*

2. I know how you feel man, with going to school full time and having work 40 hours a week has got me pretty productive and I like to chill with friends when i dont have assignments or work and toke a bit. Theres nothing wrong with it and neither of us are lazy, but the way the world works has put monetary gains over simple joys.

People have to need the latest and greatest to feel like theyre worth something when all they need to do is sit back and look at if they are able to say they enjoy the way their current situation is. I make minimum wage and its enough for what I need right now, all I need to be happy is to go outside and enjoy the day.

People should always look at who you are and not make smoking weed a huge character flaw. It all depends on the person and how they live life

3. #3 Ganglajanger, Apr 7, 2015

Spot on my friend, people get lost in the world of consuming and buying stuff they don't need at all. Im going to go on a trip to Japan, Korea, China, Himalayas, and probably some parts of Europe. I have friends that live all over the world and they will let me crash where ever. South America and Africa would be dope at some point as well. 

Instead of wasting 15-20 grand on a car, I'm going to get a car for cheap used and go around the world for a few months. Life is about cool experiences. Not that Lamborghini or what ever that sits in the garage and doesn't even get used to its full potential.  

4. I would not pay your parents any attention. At times your family can be your worst enemy.

5. Are you?

If not, then prove 'em wrong.

6. Don't be a looser then, bro. Maybe it's just not the weed and skating.

Seriously though, remember your parents are human even if they say fucked up shit. Just prove them wrong. I'm guessing if they saw you and had to stop just to say "fuck you, looser" there's some other underlying problems in the household. Just do you and get out.

7. #7 Ganglajanger, Apr 7, 2015

Im already out of the house I have 6 months rent paid upfront so I don't go to my parents house much because they hate on me. They just called me back to say that they didn't mean to offend me. Its so whack they play it off that its that they care for me but they insult me all the time saying its out of their caring. 

Im just going to do my own shit, prove them wrong and live life away from the stress they give me, its unhealthy for me and if they loved me they would come by and check in on me more and ask me what is up other than just trying to catch me smoking weed all the time. 

Its like I am 15 living in their house still with my parents catching me smoking pot and I don't even live there anymore and I am living on my own hustle. 

People show love in odd ways. I don't doubt that they love you, I'd question their mental health before that.

9. #9 SupaAPE, Apr 7, 2015

Your parents are getting off on the power trip of putting you, and your activities down. 

They called you back and tried to nice'n things up to get another power trip from your reaction, which was probably accepting towards them.

It sounds like you have your own life plan and know what to do to make yourself happy. Keep focused on what you're doing and drown out any shit that's negative towards you.

Some people are just damaged brainwashed people, their way of thinking is flawed and nothing in the world can save them.

Yeah they love me, but I can't be around them when they constantly hate on me saying I am going to live on the street. Because that is not true at all. I don't like people that aren't nice to others and get predetermined view of people, judging a book for its cover and how they are caught up in their rich lifestyle. 

My grandparents treat me nice and they are understanding helpful to me, my parents usually just insult me or are really critical of me. I guess I just need to keep my head at the right place and not let people bring me down. [​IMG]

11. Only losers misspell it as looser.

Other than that, you only have to live your life for yourself. Fuck everyone else.

oi u being cheeky, m8? Say that to me face n ill pop u in the gabber.

13. #13 SupaAPE, Apr 7, 2015

It's human nature for people to start believing something that is repeated over, and over, and over again. Calling you a loser and a person that's going to end up homeless DOESN'T HELP YOU IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. If they sincerely wanted you to stop smoking weed or w/e the fuck it is exactly that's bothering them (because It sounds like you're one of those tokers which tokes to improve himself) then they should approach the situation in the opposite manner.

I'll give you a personal example. My dad used to be a drinker. yeah, he'd get drunk. It affected everyone at times. Me, being smart enough to realize that when he drank he became a shittier person, decided that alcohol is garbage and not something i will ever do on a regular basis (in fear of becoming like him). When I discovered marijuana, I realized that its affect on me was much better than alcohol ever was. Marijuana actually brought out the better person inside me, it made me a more loving person. The contrast between me being high, and my dad being drunk was like the difference between the devil and an angel. Yet, he bashed on me like fuck harping that marijuana was a drug, and treating me like I was some hard drug addict. Fuck him, and fuck ignorant brain washed people.

/rant over 

14. Lol that british shit talk is hilarious

15. my dad told me that shit everyday during my adolescence. imagine his surprise when it happened! heyo!

everything except the homeless part, anyway.

16. You can use it as motivation if you choose.

My.boss tells me ill be a deadbeat dad who wastes his life away if I move to Tennessee. Best believe im using that as fuel to prove his ass wrong.

Keep working hard but dont stop doing what you love. Your going to be on your death bed one day, not them but you. Do what you want, but do it right.

Kick ass op!

Isn't that harassment? Fuck working for someone like that.

This one's for you.

Code:
    >go to England on vacation with some friends>we have to meet at the hotel at 9pm>it starts to get dark out>got to check my watch>I forgot it>decide to go ask someone>find someone to ask>ARE YOU WIMBLY FOURS MATE!? IM CRIMBO NINAN SIX APPLE SMIBBLY DIN BIBBLY CHAP>have no idea what he just said, ask him to repeat>YOU WOT M8?>he starts to laugh maniacally>Big Ben rings out>everyone stops in the freaking street>a carriage with the initials HRH rides down the street>the freaking queen herself sticks her head out>OI YOU GITS DID YE HEAR THAT!? IT BE 6 BONG>driver pokes his head out>6 BONGERS!?>another man leaps out of the sewer>6 FECKING BONGERS!?>people start pouring out in the street>YA WANKERS IT BE CRIMBO SIX-A-BONG>store clerks and chimey sweeps chanting SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG>we try to get away, the filth is choking me>SIX A-BONG SIX A-BONG OLLY JOLLY ITS SIX A-BONG>the lyrics drown everyone out, can't avoid dancers>BANG UP THE KNACKERS AND SMACK YER MUM->OLL IN THE STREETS ITS SIX A-BONG>fish and chips being thrown into the air en masse at this point>someone pulls out a Britsh flag and starts waving it while singing God Save the Queen>several men are being beaten to death with cricket bats>a 1950s style police box materialises out of thin air and a man with a long scarf gets out>our freaking faces

Oh, im going to prove them wrong. When they forced me to drop out of school, (they paid for it then one day before classes they say, "well you are still smoking pot so you can't learn, no money for classes or food") they thought I would be freaking out because they thought I had a part time job. Which I had, but I turned the internship into full time since I am no longer inschool and I'm going to get a job there for sure and they may help me go back finish some classes. I get a salary and everything and this internship came from smoking with a guy that hooked me up. Lol [​IMG]  so smoking weed is never a bad thing in my eyes. I get jobs when I smoke weed with people. 

20. He's a family friend. Wants me to stay here and go to pt school. He'll probably pay for it if I do, but Naw.