Dispensaries delivering by mail?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by CannabisCrush, Apr 6, 2015.

1. So I'm signing up to this specific dispensary and everything is done online. It's a delivery service, but they don't gas it out to you they send it through FedEx or UPS, which is apparently legal because these carriers are independently owned. That sounds super sketchy to me. What do you think about it? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. As long as it isn't passing over state borders I would guess it's legal.

3. That^^

wouldnotbuybudicantsmellfirst/10 tho

4. Fuck no it's not. I heard federal prison is nice this time of year.

5. Uh...alright...

That's why I said I GUESS.
    If it's legal in a state wouldn't it be like mailing someone cigarettes or booze? And I assume that is legal.

6. What the hell kind of dispensary are you shopping at?

7. Don't listen to these assholes. You can get medical cannabis shipped to you across two medical states. Heard it from people working in the post office at the other end. This was from Cali to Arkansas. Medical patient sends to medical all the time. Now of course unless you are safely packaged you will get caught and smelled and the cops will show up to your doorstep with some questions but nothing illegally done, son. Federally there's nothing wrong with cannabis. Legally there's nothing wrong. Morally there's nothing wrong. Man is wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Sure you can do it. Is it legall. Not a snow balls chance in hell.
    When I walk into fed ex there is a big sign that says no mailing weed,coke, Herion or guns. I live in callie by the way.
    Cops are cracking down on the mail big time now.
    Med patient in ark. Lol. There is no med in ark.

[​IMG]