BEST STONER THOUGHT WHILE BAKED?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by TheVannManJam, Apr 6, 2015.

1. smeagol cracks me up

2. #62 Soldi3r420, Dec 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2015
    I tend to get thinking about God a lot when I am high and why we are here and where we are going. I'm not a crazy religious person but nevertheless believe in an entity that intelligently created all that we perceive and experience.

God is energy because the only other scientific thing that describes something nearly identical to what is described as God is energy. Both are never created or destroyed, are everywhere and at once. We are made in the image of God, we are energy, our brains our body, and our soul are energy because we are in essence a piece of God, energy.

Brings me to my next theory, your Pineal gland is where your soul & energy reside which is why you find those who practice meditation and opening the third eye and chakras is all about energy. Our soul is a form of concentrated energy, think orbs on the ghost shows like Ghost Adventures.

The government is trying to calcify Our pineal gland/thirdeye with GMO, chemicals, pharma, fluoride. Pineal gland which is where our soul is being calcified makes you loose touch with your spiritual side, which will make you loose the way God communicates with us thus pushing us away from God for their own agendas, getting rid of God maybe work of Satan? Who knows. I believe our third eye/pineal gland is there and needs to be activated so one can meditate and pray for proper communication with God.

One thing I realized is how corrupt the bible is, translations are so wrong in many parts of the bible that you would be surprised at what some of the stuff really is, kanneh bosm is one. Hidden codes and things. Point is there is so much to this damn world we have no idea, just live it with an opened mine and you would be surprised at the doors that open for you and how they will change your life.

• Like Like x 2
  3. A sneeze is a nose orgasm

• Like Like x 2
  4. what was the question?

sent via Telekinesis using Grasscity forum mobile app 🌎

5. I tend to think that the media is behind everything that goes on in the world

Sent from my SM-G928P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. That there is a guy at the same moment is high and looks like me and has the same room and looking exactly where im looking at and thinking the same thing that im thinking now

7. Invest in the stock market for sure.

8. Im thinking about smoking on top of Mt. Everest. Using a bong with a built in oxygen tank to keep the bowl lit. I also feel lile the lack of oxygen would make someone even more stoned.

9. I'm liking all of these thoughts.

I guess my best, that I can think of now at least, is when me and my homies had a long discussion about the collective consciousnesses while tripping out the whole time. Back in my early days.

10. "Dude, that's so fucking ho-..shit, don't get a boner in public, dude."

11. If Donald trump wins then we're all FUCKED, high thought str8 faded

*Budsmokers Only*

12. why we are here. why most people subject themselves to miserable, slave like existences just to survive. I personally would rather die than slave away 12 hours a day for minimum wage to come home to a 400 square foot apartment barely getting by, but that's just me. I have goals, dreams, and will do anything to obtain them - insert plans to obtain goals

• Like Like x 1
  13. Other than me just praising how we all have names and age lol. I feel like I can see through people's personalities and sometimes I think I'm right like I can see if the dudes from work either talk stuff about me, it's so odd I've built good relation ships with people that my "high" self thought were he Beez knees.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. God is not the right word. The word which one is looking for does not exist. It is too large and vast for the human brain to possibly comprehend. No man is meant to discover the secrets of the universe and existence. Yet the universe is one system. From a singular atom to our milky way galaxy. It all makes up one universe. I am the universe. An atom is the universe. You and I are merely concepts we are the same thing. The one thing which is the universe. I am god, you are god, a piece of trash is god. Everything is everything which is one thing. I think I had this realisation while it was raining outside and I stood arms flailing out into the universe. I also almost convinced myself that the moment had happened before and was repeating, it was scary as fuck.

Also that when somebody dies and their life flashes before their eyes they completely re-live their life up until that moment. Thus they are stuck in a never ending loop of death and rebirth. The only way out is enlightenment. Otherwise a person will be doomed to relive the same existence over and over. This is why we sometimes experience deja vu. They literally live their life over again in their brain and the cycle is never ending. We are in it right now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. #75 IfImoffpleasecorrect, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016

more of a nose wet fart

16. You pleasure your self when you scratch that ITCH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. It's easier to put your socks on first and then put your jeans on. Instead of having to lift the ends of your jeans up to pull your socks up.

• Like Like x 1
  18. was completely baked and out fishing one day and caught a fish and while I was unhooking it I made eye contact and I could see the hate in his eye, he fucking hated me. I tried to psychically make contact to no avail. I threw him back and as he was in the air I fucking think he flipped me the fin ( fish version of the bird, finger, rigid digit )

19. #79 doobysmkr, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    after blazing up and showering I stood there and wondered if water was really wet, or did it just feel wet?

• Like Like x 1
  20. So maybe foods like lettuce that have more bland flavours only taste bland to us because the taste buds on our tongue and the taste buds on the lettuce leaf are so similar they just cancel each other out

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app