Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dodgy weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ProSmoke87, Apr 2, 2015.

1. #1 ProSmoke87, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Ok man just bought an 8th from my usual guy.. apparently a Jamaican guy.. even though he has an English accent but thats besides the point.

I asked for two 8ths i got bare weed from him last time and his bags where fat as fuck.. fucked off my other guy and started getting it from this new guy.

So yeah today i ask for the usual to just drop a couple bags off for me
    and he was here in about 2 seconds flat..

now he only had one bag on him and said i just need to get the other and i got in his car and had a look at it and shit to see if it was alright.. smelled ok so i said ok go on then i will get this bring the other bag here later then.. he said ok.

So i got in checked it and looks quite sugary not like the other stuff i had before from him.
    So i load a bong up and smoke it and i got some dodgy ass taste in my mouth like copper or some shit its hard to explain it did not taste nice like his other stuff..

not sure if i am just being paranoid here i checked it under the window in the sunlight and could not see anything wrong with it..

just going to wait untill i sober up and put it in a spliff to try get the peoper taste and see if its dodgy...

what do you guys think? i rang him back and said leave the other bag.. feel pretty blasted though but in a weird way.. maybe i am being paranoid? lol

EDIT .. had yet another look and it looks fine to me.. not as sugary as i made out it looks good to be honest i dont know...

2. Just because taste is off doesnt mean anything, i doubt the taste came from the bud but rather what you smoked through. it's not laced if you're wondering. it really isnt

Sent from my intergalactic spaceshiphotbox

3. #3 ProSmoke87, Apr 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2015
    Ok man well i just ground it up in my grinder and theres little brown hard bits in it? like you cannot tell from the outside if you was just to look at the bud.. i couldnt anyway. Its got me pretty blasted but i got an odd taste and ground some up and theres little hard brown bits in it but i cant tell what it is?

seemed like a good bag of weed and smelled ok though.. but wtf?

4. Can you post pics of it along with the hard bits in it?

5. Are those hard brown bits seeds??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Nah not seeds just hard tiny chunks of lightish brown. hard.. i would post a pic of i could but i cant.. i did lso put it into a spliff and it tasted nasty

7. Right just an update i woke up and was sober.. decided to try smoke some more of it in a bong.. and it now all of a sudden tastes normal and gave me a pretty good high.. maybe i am just being paranoid? its just how he deivered and shit seemed a bit sketchy he does not usual ask me to get in his car or anything. could of made me a bit paranoid but i am going to buy a magnfying glass to check oit before buying anymore

8. The brown things could be immature seeds. Just looks like brown specs, sometimes white. And the weird taste could come from how it was grown, like they didn't flush the plant or used weird sprays on it or something.

9. Ive had some weed taste metalic-ish once. Thought it was sketchy at first but i got to thinking that it was probably just the taste of that strain. Some weed can taste super weird.

10. definitely laced