Fullmeltalchemists perpetual 1400W DWC

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by foolmelt, Apr 1, 2015.

1. I mean in addition to more air movement, merely to keep the temps in a decent range.

2. thanks[​IMG]

3. Good thing I put the heater put there, supposed to hit 25 tonight fuck.

4. Up in here Full-mist!

5. Here's some updated pics, 20ish days into flower. Lots of pistols and stank coming off the big one, she drinks almost 2g of water a day now. The little single cola plant was hidden underneath a male I pulled, it might be male too we'll find out soon. The bucket not in these picture has 2 females in it, one more might get pulled. And the seedling is shooting out roots now. The yellow is from my HPS light and doesn't represent the health of my plant well, I assure everyone they are a nice green and doing great.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Looking awesome!
    Some of your chill blew this way last night. Wasn't no 25, but it was a good 30 degree drop from mid 80's.
    Had my windows open and woke up frigid.

7. looking good 'Fullmetal'..great looking bushy girl ya got,,,,,,,,mac

8. Thanks crankz and mac, my first time trying DWC but once you get it down its pretty easy.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Plants are looking amazing, all confirmed female now with a couple interesting phenos. Two of the plants new growth is entirely purple! I'll post some pics in a few days when there's a little more to see.

10. Following along for the ride! I'm also planning on a DWC in the upcoming weeks. 

Just curious, what is the reasoning behind growing multiple plants in one pot opposed to having one plant in each pot?

11. I wanted to make sure I had at least one female in each bucket, I cut 3 males so most buckets only have one plant now. I wouldn't do this in soil because once grown it would be impossible to separate the root balls, but in DWC all I had to do was cut the roots at the bottom of the net pot and pull the fuckers out. DWC is easy once you get the hang of it, just gotta make sure you always have water in there and that your PPMs and Ph don't creep to high. I don't think I'll be growing in soil indoors again, and If I do I'd it be a mother in no till organic to take clones for my perpetual DWC.

12. My garage stinks, gunna need some ona gel or a bigger carbon scrubber.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. I was trying to spread out and tuck some leaves and accidentally snapped off a main cola [​IMG] Tied it back on with some rope, it was still kinda connected and I've grafted worse so I'm 70% sure it will be okay. Got some of the other main colas tied down a bit. There's still 2 months to go and I can only raise my light another 12 inches.

14. The stalk has now split into 4 like a banana and the plant has fallen over. I have it tied back together and its not wilting but damn this is getting scary. Such a healthy plant, next time I'll remember to support it somehow before it gets this big.

15. The plant has healed itself but took a lot of energy from the leaves to do it, some almost look like sativa leaves now. Lots of new pistols today and the root ball is getting huge.

16. Scrubbed/bleached all my buckets and upped the nutes today, small plant got 450, medium ones got 600 and the big fucker gets 850. Plants are taking on a nice purple hue and stacking up some nice calyx's. Resin production is insane, I think I'll keep this strain around maybe try breeding it with the G13xHash or even the Purple OG. Last time I grew it out it was some of the best weed I'd smoked and that was with stressed out, early harvested plants and this time around they look 100x better. I'll post some pictures in a day or two when you can really see the purple.

17. Ona gel awesome shit man, looking great FMC! Really truly legit

18. Day when ever of what ever
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Subbed in great plan setup and plants..

20. G13xHash has started throwing out pistols, still only 6in tall haha. Hopefully now that it knows what its doing I'll see some decent growth. This seed I started under 12/12 and it wont get topped of FIMMed so not expecting a huge yield, I'll be starting a mother for the perpetual grow but I want to build a good living soil for it and keep it all low maintenance. I dont mind DWC at all, but maintaining a not flowering plant with it seems like a waste of time.