Fullmeltalchemists perpetual 1400W DWC

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by foolmelt, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Ran out of jars, moved on to 4l ice cream pails.
    [​IMG]

2. Lady in flush, looks so tasty
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I decided after splitting my toe open squeezing past my tent this morning that it needed to be moved, and me not wanted to empty, disassemble and reassemble my RDWC dragged the tent across the room with 35 gallons of water still in it and didn't spill a drop.

Here is that flushing beauty, I heavily defoliated and gave it its last bucket of fresh water and once its dry again it will get the chop. Trichs are cloudy with a few amber here and there.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Woke up to a leaky RDWC and spent a very busy day soaking up water, buidling new bubble buckets and harvesting because I only had enough room for 6 plants. I'll be upgrading the RDWC to 2in tubing and then it's going out in the garage so I can worry a little less about leaks, and there's more space out there. Here's a few pics of the harvested plant, I will be posting more soon with the current tent setup and plants.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Very chunky plant, I'm guessing it will be 2-3oz dry.

5. Northern lights burn/get burnt test, very clean and decent smoke even only a week into cure. It has a spicy chocolatey aroma with a grapey aftertaste.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Built a little bubble cloner to replace my huge aerocloner. Middle net pot will be filled with hydroton and use to germinate seeds.
    [​IMG]

7. 3 and 3/4oz dry from this weeks harvest, this stuff is insanely sticky.
    [​IMG]

8. Bubblecloner is working great, took two clones from one flowering NL and I have a few 1/2in roots in less than 48 hours.

9. Just ordered a Global Star 360w LED, from what I read they are a very solid light and at $188 I just had to have it. Also ordered a new Vivosun 400w HPS, GH MaxiGro, MaxiBloom and Koolbloom to get ready for the Black Gum test grow for Sensible Seeds. I'll be making a new journal when they get here but I'll still keep updating this one with my other plants.

10. #192 foolmelt, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2016
    Ordered a few beans from Sensible today, 10x Master Kush, 10x Critical and 1 Blueberry Ghost OG and that came with a bunch of free seeds (4x Pineapple Slick, 1x AK, 3x Black Destroyer) very excited to get some variety in the garden the strain I have just puts me to sleep.

11. Got the walls framed up in my new 8x16 grow room, but damn are my arms tired. I had to move a 300lb set of cabinets by myself and still have all the upper cabinets to take down. I'll post some more pics tonight but here's one before I moved the cabinets, there's a lot more space in there now.
    [​IMG]

12. Very impressive.. Love it!

13. Got the room mostly cleaned out and covered with poly, feel like my arms might fall off. Still have bleach everything, move all the plants and get all the lights set back up. I really wanted to get it done today but that's the way she goes.

Starting poly
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Almost done

[​IMG]

Black on the outside to keep light in

[​IMG]

14. LED is here and the grow room is done, just moved all the plants out and setting things up I'll post a few more pics after supper.
    [​IMG]
    This thing puts out light let me tell you, dimmer function works awesome (max is blinding) and very sturdy aluminum construction. There was a warning label stating I might have to take it apart and tighten power connection screws if it doesn't turn on so I was a little worried but it fired up no problem.

Still empty. Its quite full now with 4 lights , 6 plants and a tent but still enough room to move around which I didn't have before.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Filled er up!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Emptied er out lol, LED makes the tent look huge

[​IMG]

LED at full spectrum

[​IMG]

Veg
    [​IMG]

Flower
    [​IMG]

Still moving things around and have the 400w and the 150w's to set up but at least I can eat supper knowing my plants have light and oxygen.

16. New bulbs got here, gotta get some shades they're so bright! And, while setting them up I realized my electronic ballasts have a breaker on them so I dug up the 1000w I thought was junk and sure enough its just a blown breaker. Guess I'll be ordering another bulb and mogul socket!

[​IMG]

17. Converted a few plants to the hydroton hempy method to test it out, so far so good I ended up choosing 2gal pots and drilled the hole 2 1/2in up.
    [​IMG]

Left a few in DWC, like this one who is getting one more feeding of Koolbloom then I'm beginning flush. Trichs are already mostly cloudy just waiting to see if they bulk up a little.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. I plugged in my old floro ballast and one of the terminals lit up, guess I need a new veg light. If only my wife would let me shell out for another LED [​IMG]