Encounter with homeless woman and her friend at a McDonalds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mid man, Mar 31, 2015.

1. You waaaaaaaay over reacted man

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Junkies are week when they aint high. Seriously you couldve just pushed them over, there weak like blackout drunks who can bearly crawl. Not trying to put them down but ive had friends that can bearly walk because they didnt have anything for there addiction.

Glad u got out safe OP but the knife as u know could have got u in more trouble if there was something to go down.

3. I hope you learned your lesson, OP. You cant even mention races when discussing a story because all these uppity "tough guys" on here (and everyone else in the world) are gonna call you a racist. Yeah your rscist because youre a well-to-do Caucasian male in poverty-stricken Georgia. you're not racist, you're just slightly prejudiced. Just don't act on that and don't go pulling knives on old meth headed ladies. Lol you'll be a-okay, kid. Fuck these people.

4. I understand your fear, but don't draw a weapon unless you're gonna use it - that shit can get you killed man. 110? Eat some food& put some weight on bro.

5. Oh no this homeless ladys gonna beat me up lmao this guys punani

6. rofl stfu kid why the fuck would she be blocking an exit with her friend if she wasn't going to mug me. For all I know she could have had a knife

7. You do realize that there were people working not ten feet away? You don't think they would've heard some crack bitch trying to mug you?

8. For real man thats a pussy move, im not sayin ur a pussy but fuckin man up next time

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Crackheads and McDonalds go hand in hand.

Maybe they simply wanted some extra sweet & sour sauce and you misread their intentions?

10. do you look like a mark?

11. Mark mark mark...

"Quack quack quack!"  - High Pitch Eric the cop groupie

12. Too bad they didn't pull a knife on you after that...
    Seriously. You shouldn't treat people like that if you're so defenseless.

So many of your problems would be solved if you stopped going to mcds.

13. I'm hoping hes not a dude, because 5'10 110 for a guy is sickly. Probably for a girl too but not nearly as bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Growing up in a white upperclass area I knew far too many judgemental pricks like you op. I'm not a violent person but if your scrawny ass treated me like I wasn't human and then pulled a knife on me it would not have ended well for you.

15. Right up there with you squirt. I would have shot you and not felt bad about it if you did that to me. But according to you I might be lower class! Where I live if you pull a knife you better cut quick and know what you doing or you will be digging that knife outa your own head....and yes you are a judgemental racist no matter how you try and twist your shit it's blatantly obvious in your attitude

16. i would have just pushed my way through.  what are some crack head women gonna do.

17. #77 hurpdaflerp, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
    you would break bones if you hit someone that size and weight
    i just reread your post and realized your the 5'10 110 lb toothpick. are you sure your not the meth addict?

18. He's not an addict! He just like the way it tastes...
    Everyday...

19. #79 Deleted member 646086, Apr 13, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2015
    uhh a guy pulled a knife on me when i was in a phone booth, so I was in a contained area like you and ya its sketchy as fuck. I gave him like $20.. and afterwards he offered to go buy me a sudoku book down the street, dude was tweakin hard. This was in a nice part of the city to.. can't trust anyone and you are always somewhat vulnerable (moreso when alone) wherever you go...