Encounter with homeless woman and her friend at a McDonalds

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mid man, Mar 31, 2015.

1. One time this guy asked me for a Dime while I was in a drive-through and when I gave it to him he kept asking for more. He was like "what am I gonna buy with a Dime?" I told him I had no clue and to fuck off. But by no means am I ever scared of a beggar.

2. He did that and the door was actually locked by one of the employees.

Ya I see that now after OP explained that.  I'm still wondering how he knows that an employee locked it, and if it was actually locked or not.  It appears after re reading the OP that it's still speculated that an employee locked the door.  Usually they have a latch inside the door that can be turned to let yourself out on most commercial doorways, similar to a deadbolt mechanism for the inside of your house.

4. I would of just asked them to scoot outta the way of the exit, but thats just me. If youre so afraid of a short ass homeless lady i dont see why u even leave your house at night.

5. I gave one 50cents and he looked at me like 'thats it?', scuse me for not taking out a 20 for your bum ass, scum.

6. @OP eat more food

7. Just look up your state abbreviation with CCW On Google. Sketchiness feelings gone :)

8. My standard answer, for many years, to panhandlers and other people asking for money is, "Sorry, can't help you".  

This way, you're not insulting them, you're recognizing that they're asking for "help", and apologizing at the same time.  It's none of their business WHY you can't help, and most of them get that.  

9. #49 Wade Wilson, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    i really hope you're not a dude... cuz if you are, you scared of two hoes??

man if they tried anything, i woulda dropped their asses

10. Most of the time, you just sort of step around these types of people.    You don't owe them anything, and they have no clue what your situation is.  They come around and give speeches on the train, in NYC, I just ignore them, and they keep moving.  You'd be surprised at how many people do this for a living, are not homeless, and are making a very good buck at it.  I've seen "homeless" people with designer shoes, coats newer than mine, and also weigh more than me, in fact a lot of them look better fed than me.  Fuck 'em.  

11. I really don't know what the OP was expecting posting a story like this....especially WORDED like this

12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKtjBqJ4NxA

13. I kinda want to see that movie now haha

14. #55 FroggyFarm, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    You guys have got to see SA. That's a standard trip to anywhere...just have to leave the house and they harass you at your own gate in my country...adventure hahaha...she didn't actually do anything you were just scared she might...my wife deals with more shit at the bank and you think you had reason to pul a knife? If she had had a gun she would have legally been allowed to shoot you....imaginationrunriot...lol

Usually I'm just like "I don't have any change on me bro" and it's usually the truth. I rarely carry change, and I mean, I'm not giving them a 20 so...

If I have a spare buck or something sometimes I let them have it, but I don't feel bad for not giving them free money.

16. why were you scared exactly?

17. I bet it was just your paranoid high self thinking shit would go down.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

18. Dont think you wana shed blood on a crack head lol. Youd prob catch that HIV. Just a sparta kick to the chest and dip the fuck out.

19. You're an absolute horror of a human being lol