Kyg goes guerilla

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by kygiacomo, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Hey GC this will be my journey thur guerrilla growing this year.. I have been growing on and off since 2005 but the last 3 years ever year and have fallen more in
    Love with growing then ever before.
    I hope I can learn a lot more about growing this year as the twists and turn u get from Mother Nature will for sure be a test. I under estimated her last year and she ate me alive. 
    The strains I choose this year is delahaze,the church, biddy early, serious6, blue berry headband,heribei(sannie)rotten panda(ace) critical jack,sweet purple and green poison Fv.
    I wish everyone a successful season so let's get to it!!

Here is a  few pics of my seeds germing in the jiffy pellets and also few pics of them in the jiffy pots. the plants are 10 days old now. im growing at lat 37.5 n in usa

Attached Files:

2. this is the soil,nutrients and fungicides i plan on using. i also have greencure that is in the shed as well. im going to battle with this damn bud rot spore this year. the soil that i have a pic of in my hand is living organic soil that i got from buildasoil. i plan on doing a few side by sides with different nutes this year along with the organic soil to see who comes out on top. 

Attached Files:

3. #3 kygiacomo, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    here is the plants pic was taken 2 days ago. i will be updateing regularly so hopefully this year will be alot better then last year. i didnt use no IPM,shit miracle grow soil and nutes and i suffered big time bc of it so i went balls out this year with advice from a few people here.
     the pics of one my plots is where i intend to grow the most vigours plants since this place gets direct sun from sunrise to sun set.i also love this spot bc it has its own water source so its not much carrying water for that spot which is why i will put the best plants there. i have grew in this spot now for 3 years and i just amend the soil with some dolomite lime. i also have 3 new plots that i scouted last august and that place will be getting the living soil since its on the main top of the mountain and gets even more sun then the plot of the pics below pics of plot #2 will be coming soon as i get the chance to get out there and fill in the holes with the soil that i have already dug. 
     my guard dogs always go with me to my spots gotta love the dogs at least i do. this season should be a wild ride and i hope we can ride the wave together here at GC. please feel free to ask as many questions as like. im here to learn as much as i can and become a better grower each year that pass by,thats it for now folks. thanks for stopping in!

Attached Files:

4. #4 kygiacomo, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    i just now took these pics of the ladys. they been out in the sun today for about 3hrs and i brought them in bc its gonna get down to around 20f tonight. tomorrow and the rest of the week forecast is clear skies and sunny with temps up to around 72 so i should see a nice growth from them this week..i will let them get about 5hrs of sun rest the week since it will be very warm

Attached Files:

5. Lookin great so far bro!  I'm pullin up a chair and a pipe [​IMG]

That native dirt looks so rich and black... did you add anything to those holes yet outside?  

I love the look of that hillside, depending on how far down the hill it resides it'll get a lot of mineral run off after rain storms... growth is gonna explode afterwards every time I bet.  The Dela's are lookin good too, are you giving them unfiltered sunlight?  It looks like they're starting to see a little sun burn but I'm just talking out loud here... if that's the case then a little shade cloth or something should do the trick for a week or two.  

That's a nice water source you got there as well... do you know if it'll stay wet throughout the summer?  If so it looks like you got the perfect spot... 

Looks a little open up top there but if it's far enough away from hikers and riders you're golden

6. #6 kygiacomo, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2015
    Only thing I out in those holes is dolomite lime. Yea water does flow down that hill. Yep all are out in full sunlight since they flapped open their wings. I think they got a bit to much sun today,so ur right tomorrow I'm only gonna give them a hour and then sit them in the shade for rest the day.. Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered 16 more gallons of the living soil as well lol that soil is fkn awesome.. My plants are only 11 days and they have already did better then last years at this time. Hell I'm gonna need bigger pots before May 1 lol these little jiffy pots aren't cutting it with all the good shit in the soil making them explode. ye it will stay wet no matter how hardcore a drought we get..im gonna make it a bit deeper this year bc i cant stick a gallon of water down in it right now and i hate trying to fill a gallon of water with a damn cup! takes forever. no worrys on the hikers or 4 wheelers this is one my golden spots its on private land but the guy that owns it dont know i been growing there and i know hes a deer hunter or his buddys is bc about 500 yards from here while i was scouting i found a home built tree stand so i like to put the fast finishers in this spot. this is plot #2 out the 6 im growing in this year. so far nothing has ever been found here but as we both know that all can change in a heartbeat

Arguing with a troll equals feeding him,thus fulfilling his twisted desire to abuse and be abused!!

7. Here is a pic of my rotten panda do u think the sun is causing the light yellow tint on the 2 leafs? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427609993.183855.jpg

Arguing with a troll equals feeding him,thus fulfilling his twisted desire to abuse and be abused!!

8. Yeah it looks like the beginning stages of light burn, not a big deal though they should bounce back.  I wouldn't give them any direct sun until they're older, you can put a simple shade cloth or something that lets in partial light and keep em out there the entire day if you want.  Do you have an indoor light to stick em under at night?  Not sure if I asked yet...

What's your seedling soil like?  Are you using the Foxfarm Ocean Forest/Happy Frog for these babies?  If so then it's def no N deficiency, and is def light burn.  I've also seen this happen with overwatering, so be cautious because it's so easy to make that mistake!  I know first hand lol

9. ya i got happy frog/ocean forest and a light layer of the living soil i got from Bas. its prolly the sun burn like u said and i havent added no nutes at all just water. haha i have did overwatering many times my self. thats just giving them to much love. im very guilty of loving mine bitches to death many times LOL. i will just sit them in the shade today and not give no direct sun bc i dont want to fkk things up at this point..thanks bro

10. ya i have noticed that it doesnt soak up the water as well. i think next year i will just do 100% happy frog since it comes with the beneficals and i like the texture of the soil best. im working on my compost pile though so hopefully i will have my own soil for next year. if all my plots dont get found by thieves then i can just amend the soil there and not worry about it,but guerilla growing its always a chance to get found..thanks for stopping in bro

11. i put them in the shade today and didnt water so the soil is starting to dry out now a bit more. this pic is of the church,jacky white, serious 6 and rotten panda... the delas and biddys are doing fine and dont have no yellow tint to them only this basket that really had it. u think i should water them with like 10-15 ML around the stem tonight before i go to bed or wait till tomorrow? it looks a bit drier then it is bc i laced the top of the soil with ocean forest last nite to help fill the pot up a bit more since i first put them in there bc it was starting settle down.

Attached Files:

12. Unless the soil is bone dry I would wait til tomorrow to water.  Seedlings need hardly any water since there's only one tap root going down... I've found that using a pump sprayer to water clones and seedlings prevents over watering fairly well.  I'll spray the top and get the top inch moist then repeat the next day at the same time.  This usually works out well, lately I haven't had to water every day unless they're in beer cups - then they dry out after 24 hrs.  I'm gonna be planting seedlings in 1/2 gallon pots for now on because the ones in 1/2 gals seem to be at the sweet spot with every other day waterings

13. #14 kygiacomo, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    i didnt water yesterday and today only gave them about 10 ml of water they are looking good. these are the delahaze,biddy early,jacky white and sweet purple. i love paradise seeds! ive also got their cheese Ibl in germination as we speak. depending on how this jacky white and cheese does outdoors next year might be nothing but serious,paradise,dinafem and Ace. 
     the wind been blowing insane here today and i had a green posion that was about 6 days old in the small jiffy greenhouse and it blew that over and broke it. i got the last green posion Fv in germ right now as well hopefully it pops. i want to see if it will be totally done by 1st week in sept like they claim. i have my doubts but we will see if it pops. if it dont pop then i have 1 single cream carmel Fv that i will try as well lol. i want to do 21 this year. '
     hey man thats a very good ideal i got a few pump sprayers that come with my sierra natural science order and i also got a 32 oz one at walmart the other day that works awesome. after further thinking it over i dont think it was the sun i think it was over watering them. since i have slacked back to 5m-10ml of water they have took off again,but im gonna get the pump sprayer out for sure..thanks for the tip bro

Attached Files:

14. #15 kygiacomo, Apr 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    i forgot to add my other basket of seedlings today lol here is the church,serious6,critical jack,rotten panda and blueberry headband. the 3rd pic is the smallest of the church so i gave it another pinch of aloe along with a couple drops of neptune harvest liq sea weed. i put a couple drops in a cup of water and then mixed that up till the cup was brownish. i then took 1/4 a teaspoon and filled the measuring spoon up and gave it a small drink. we will see if that helps out a bit for my own satisfaction lol

Attached Files:

15. Update: here is all the baby's out in the sun. It's suppose to be 80f here today with clear skies. Today they are 2 weeks old since germination. We had a wind storm yesterday and the little jiffy greenhouse I had my green poison Fv in blew over and broke the damn stem on it. I have put another into germ as we speak though alone with paradise cheese ibl. I should know if either is gonna crack later on this week. That's it for now thx for stopping in fellas. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427903259.542732.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427903275.359519.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427903286.095412.jpg

16. Bad news on the rotten panda I accidentally hit it with a corner of a box I was using to cover the top of the pot away from the prying eyes of the skies. It was laying flat on the dirt. I'm hoping it didn't break the little lady's stem below the soil line. I used some wet soil to prop it back up. I have a Hso train wreck or a critical super silver haze that I can replace it with. Which one would u guys choose if u were me? Damn it I wanted this rotten panda bad bc it's for skunk lovers! Anyways here the pic of it after the medical attention. I should know by tonight if it is indeed broke bc the leaves should start to wilt. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427992642.047474.jpg

17. The rotten panda isn't looking to great after the mishap today. I got a few back ups that I can replace it with but fkk this was a limited edition strain and was for skunk lovers. I will either put a critical super silver haze,power Kush or deep cheese in its spot if it does indeed die. Which of the 3 would u guys choose if u was me? Here is the pics of the R panda ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428013931.300084.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428013947.399374.jpg

18. R.i.p rotten panda u will be missed. I knew it was gonna die after I seen how it was wilting. All is not lost though bc I put Hso train wreck in germination and it's up and ready to rock... Here's the pics ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428067506.001467.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428067516.233524.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428067524.851330.jpg

19. Update:
    The plants are all doing fine. The TW from Hso has a tap root so I placed it in the jiffy pellet just waiting for it to break the dirt. I havent give my plants no ferts so far. I've only give them a 1/4 tsp of aloe and liquid seaweed to 1 cup of water. Then I give them about 5ml out the cup of water to drink a few days ago. They seem to have responded to it well. I was thinking about ordering nirvana from advanced nutrients so I can start giving them a bit of that when they get around 4 weeks old. It says nirvana should only be used for flowering? Does anyone have any advice on using that if it would be a good ideal or not? I want to give the baby's the best start they can get before I set them into their final spots,so if there is anything that some u outdoor guys use early in plants life please let me know.. Here's the pics! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428165171.965228.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428165184.782267.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428165196.583958.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428165212.335395.jpg