Hydro42Os DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Hydro42O, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Sorry, last pic is Pitbull

Here is the white rain from the nug I took
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally the very green g13/blueberry
    [​IMG]

2. Here's the smallest clone on earth. Check out the tiny 5 point leaves. Lol. That is a 3 port airline splitter to show size. It's been in veg for 2 months. I have it in stasis in an aerogarden with cfl. She looks happy.

[​IMG]

3. Is the pit bull from Stony Girl Gardens? The pit bull they claimed to be 30%+ THC? I've been trying to get my hands on some of them. Do you have extra seeds?

4. Yea, from Stoney girl. I probably purchase the multi seed pack in 2009. Grew the pit,p91and plum so far.
    No seeds in plum, but I got some magic dust that I saved to pollinate others.
    The Pitbull has always been a really danky plant. Smelly as hell from the start.
    This time around not sure why so many seed pods. Not sure if they are even viable yet.

5. Sending you a pm.

6. Coming up on week 12 in couple days, contemplating another feeding for 4 of them.
    Scope shows little amber.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. It appears my BB13 seed may be unstable.
    I am now concerned about the p91/g13 seeds. I haven't grown one yet to test.

8. So here's an update for week 12 plus 3
    Will feed only the clones and BB13 Frankenstein.
    The rest are flushing.

Here's BB13 Frankenstein

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's inside the midsection forest. The light can barely reach. Maybe I should remove some it.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Pulled the Jamaican. I had taken the tops last week. It almost reached top of the tent. The roots look pretty decent.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The smell while working with it is papaya, cantaloupe and some other fruit.
    So far no seeds.

I also cut down the blue widow tops.
    Mid section for another week or so.
    [​IMG]

The bb/bd is finishing up nicely, still can't believe that's my seed. At least one out 3 is not horrible.
    [​IMG]

Also finishing is white rain
    [​IMG]

I also buzcut the bb13. What started out as a simple removal of a few leaves...
    I ended up removing half of it and removed the bottom. It's experimental.
    [​IMG]
    All feedback is welcome for improvement.
    I learn more with each grow.
    I am really looking forward to trying the Autos out.