Beginning A Spiritual Life?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Fev123, Mar 23, 2015.

1. For alignment of energies the basic Buddhist meditation on the breath,
    or rather the "sensation" of the cool air entering the nose
    shows a brilliant physiological insight into the nervous system.
    These nerves are the fibers at the extreme end of the spinal chord.
    Ones awareness here has a cascade effect of relaxation down the spinal chord;
    the central axis, the primitive streak, an early axis of symmetry. the center of which is fluid in the Spinal Canal.
    As above so below.
    Stay grounded.
    Align through your third eye chakra to your ground below.
    The firm resting place below where stress can drain down and release.
    I have healed myself a lot by deep engagement in
    meditating on body sensations.
    Severe concussion coming out of me was like a trip to Alzheimer's,
    my brain had been in a chronicly contracted and congested state
    and it detoxed on release of the circulation of fluids,

Somehow the act of "seeing/acknowledging a state
    defuses something and nudges a return to balance.
    Oh, and smoke a lot of dope, it really helps,
    specially with brain damage.
    LOOK DEEP THROUGH THE THIRD EYE
    BE AWARE OF THE BASE
    AND ALIGN WITH THE WAY FORWARD

That's as close as I can get inside of what works for me.
    Dope's like a microscope
    Not meant to be preachy no teaching
    just a way of "Tuning your Instrument."
    Happy journey[​IMG]
    You go to meet your maker.

2. I hope u luck

3. Keep your fingers cross...

4. You are a work of art Sing to feel love to feel is life we are life feelings and emotions lead our decisions... And decisions control are future so it's important to connect everything.... Connection is key.... It's all about be able to relate, defined and puzzle life together....
    Every thing you do is connected to something.... But sadly the world we live in today is very unconnection we all have different views and it may be true that you create your own reality we are still all in the same world....

6. meditate, eat right, go out in nature, think positively, read spiritual books, etc

7. I had a chapter in my life where I was deep into chakras and spiritual energy. Probably due to the start of using cannabis haha. Its great, but I found I didnt want to be too comfortable. Need to see things how they really are no matter how comforting they may be. Keeping science at the foundation is a healthy practice. Now a days spirituality to me is being passionate about life. A big part of my life is martial arts, music, and cannabis. Adds to my spiritual lifestyle. Ive found I have a simple life with little to no stress. Never been happier, and now the hard part is being consistent. Peace friends.

8. rep to an older thread! to start spirituality jump right in and read books ( non denomination) till they start to all read the same way. ( that will happen when you do not need the info anymore). when you've filled your mind with knowledge then implement that knowledge into tangible forms via your every action... and stop reading books that feed your mind- feed your soul through direct action instead... the greatest form of spirituality is to put the books down, LOL