BAS (Buildasoil.com) user group

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Franklins Tower, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Yea that's what I did and if u can afford the craft blend kit I would go wit that to and the other kit as well lol. Think Ima go wit the craft blend kit the reammend kit and some aloe and coconut powders thanks for that link to the CC kit I couldn't find it

2. Anybody from central Cali know about how long it takes stuff from BAS to get to your doorstep? Picked up a few things from their site, got the confirmation email that it was sent out, but never a follow up w/ the tracking number/eta.. :/

3. around Tulare it should take about 4 to 5 days. You should receive them don't worry.

4. #364 kygiacomo, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2016
    im waiting on Bas modern mix to get here. i want to put it into another awesome spot that i scouted last year that gets around 9-10 hr of dircet sun. i made some huglekulture holes this year thanks to jerry.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

5. im with u on this one Subliminal. i use to get orders within 2-3 days over here on the east coast. i ordered the modern mix from them on the 27th and it just got sent out yesterday. they use to send shit out nearly same day! no later then the next morning. i think they are just swamped with so many orders that they are falling behind. they need to hire some more peeps i supppose

6. Think it took like a week for mine to get here

7. Wow , I started watching those videos on the bas site, that online radio show, totally hooked, binge watching that shot now , hey, bout 1 week in to letting the soil that I built rest, worked it from the clackamas coot kit, got a nice sour smell coming off it , is this normal, also should I be adding more water every week or so and flipping it around? Its only like 10 gallons worth and its in a big plastic bin in the living room? Thanks

8. Yep, took em bout a week to even send my stuff, which is OK, growing buissiness and what not,

9. Mixing me up some coots kit as well . My first batch went well u can see the results in my journal. Also don't kno what u mean by sour smell but u might b smelling the oyster shell give it a few more weeks it'll start to smell so good you b sniffing handfuls in no time lol. Did u get some Santa beards on top? And I was told it's better to jus let it sit and not turn it just keep it moist I give mine a lil bit of water once a week if that I'll jus turn the top half of my bin then water the bottom is always moist

10. if u guys are buying microbes and u want some the best make sure to check out modern microbes.com they have N-P-K-Si fixing bacteria along with a bunch of other Azo microbes. its basically a extreme gardening Azo's on steriods.

11. Yep a week is about right. The part that screws you up is when Jeremy is out of something and sends you a partial order and then follows up with the rest when he gets restocked.

12. Not sure if he was or not. Went on a tiny shopping spree, but it did say this on the bottom of the email so I'm confused in many ways. Ship I email Jeremy about the tracking number thing? I received that email on Wednesday and the tracking number hasn't updated yet.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454871271.303091.jpg

13. Don't mind the outrageous unopened mail number a lot of spam...

14. I'm sorry SW, I didn't see this earlier. I honestly can't remember if I actually got a tracking # from him or not on past orders. It's been a while since I received anything from him. I remember a status email for sure tho. To his credit, I have never been shorted anything ordered, and nothing lost or damaged in shipping. I know this isn't much help.

15. Hell man, it is. I mean if I didn't email him and come to realize Jeremy seems like a really good dude I wouldn't know what to expect Ahahah

I really don't care on s serious matter, I just am anxious to get my new amendments. Anytime I come across a good source I'm like a kid in a candy shop.

16. Very happy with the delivery time! Can't wait to use the goodies, next watering!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454961463.265985.jpg

17. i just got my mix in today as well from BAS and also some stuff from Coast of maine. i will be using all this stuff to make huglekulture beds for my organic plants this year.

Attached Files:

18. Wow man you got a heck of an order.. I haven't tried the new V2 yet just found out about it today

19. Hey Everyone! Stoked to find this whole section even exists! I have been so buried with soil tests and mixing soil that I haven't had anytime to get on the forums. Please let me know if I can be of service. I'll try and check back here in the coming days. We are hiring more staff now so I can be more responsive through the support desk.

20. Buildasoil.com uses Clackamas coots name to sell its products and charges a considerable amount more then pretty much any other place ( including hydro shops) for amendments and pre-made mixes? Consider this your paying $40 for 6 cups or less of each amendment in that mix. You can buy all of the amendments and mix it yourself for a fraction of the price, pre-made amendment mixes are the same rip off concept as hydro bottles. Pay twice as much for half the product or less do a little research and you'll save money and stop putting money in the pocket of a dude that just steals other people's ideas and mixes

Smokeandflys' organics

• Like Like x 4