Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

[The Definitive Guide] on How To Pass a Drug Test with QuickFix

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by As Above So Below, Mar 20, 2015.

1. #1 As Above So Below, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    [ To MODS , this is not a promotional post , QuickFix is simply the product I'm using for this guide , any other form of substitute urine should work , QuickFix is , well , the "industry standard" , in my opinion. ]

So this is a brief guide for newbies on how to substitute with QuickFix and how to pass a Pre-Employment drug test. This will not work for court ordered drug tests because by law they have to watch , for pre-employment drug tests they cannot watch you. Military and DOT drug tests are also a little different. Those are government positions so the testing might be a little more stringent. 

Here is what you need:

1. A bottle of the latest batch / version of QuickFix. Check the official QuickFix website for details.

2. A pair of tight spandex / underarmor boxers

3. A small digital thermometer

4. Another hand warmer or two

Follow the directions on the QuickFix bottle/box. Read the directions and don't just stick it in. Unscrew the cap and heat it for ~10 seconds , until it's warm and you can see the temperature gauge on the side.

Now use the digital thermometer to get an exact reading. I always make sure it's over 100 degrees before I leave. 

Once it's warm and within the right temperature range , wrap a few hand warmers around it to keep it warm. It's not unheard of for some places to make people wait 30-45 minutes , so the one hand warmer that comes with QuickFix might not be enough - better to be safe than sorry, right?

Put the bottle in your spandex boxers near your upper thigh. Also make sure to bring your mini digital thermometer. I have these really tight ones and with jeans on you can't see anything.

You should be good now. Once you get to the place , always go pee first , don't flush. Turn the water on and keep it running. Now take out your substitute urine and take the temp. I always make sure it's at least at 99 degrees. I prefer to know exactly the temp it's at , since I don't take any chances. If it's a little hot , don't worry , give it a minute or two to cool down. Once it's cool pour it in the cup and you're good to go.

As a side note , they cannot reject it based on smell/color alone. If they do smell it and try to reject it I would tell them that they need to call my employer and state that they are refusing to test my sample / call your employer and tell them right there that the lab tech is refusing to test your sample. Believe it or not , it works.

This is probably hands down the quickest way to pass a pre-employment drug test. You don't need a bunch of elaborate supplies, you can guarantee the temp will be right and you can be ready in less than 5 minutes.

Even though I don't post a lot in the AP section I hope there will be at least a little less posts about drug tests.

2. I subbed on Tues using QF Plus 6.0 at an escreen provider in SoCal.  I had just purchased the QF Plus product directly from Spectrum Labs less than 3 months ago so you can imagine my surprise when I came home after my drug test and (for some reason) went to the QF site and notice that "Formula 6.1" was now the current version. I called Spectrum labs right away and luckily for me verified that the batch I had was the same formula as the new 6.1, the only difference was the product packaging.

All that said I still haven't gotten a call or letter one way or another.  I left my sample later in the day on Tues so I guess there is a chance it wasn't picked up until 8am Wed morning to be shipped to the lab.  I'm really hoping for the best, I've used QF with no problems in the past but its been over 5 years and there seem to be some hit and miss reports with 6.0 (and people swear they nailed the temp and donation process to a tee) Fingers crossed!

When it comes to drug tests , not hearing back is a good thing. Believe me , if there was something wrong they would let you know within 48 hours. No news is good news!

I'll post my results as soon as I get them.  My only worry is that this particular companies on-boarding process stated that should the test come back with any other result than "Negative" I'd receive a letter/packet with full details (no mention of a phone call)

5. Passed my 11 panel test, 2nd time member of the sub club.  Follow these directions and your set!

6. #6 As Above So Below, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2015

Glad to hear it worked out! 

So simple right? [​IMG]

From all the accounts that I've read about a failed test with Quick Fix , it usually seems to be user error , such as the temp isn't right , person looks/acts suspicious or the lab technician rejects it - which isn't legal by the way.

I've personally used it more times than I can count and I always have a couple bottles on hand. I've always had great success.

Congrats again! [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Hey, good looks on this topic because you seem to know what you're talking about and have spent a bunch of time lately trying to find some recent information on QuickFix 6.1 ..

I have a job offer that will be coming soon and I just feel that even if I were to have stopped for 3-4 weeks I still wouldn't be fully clean based on how much I've smoked over the past 3 years.. I always see QuickFix success stories and ordered from the Spectrum Labs website. I have subbed with clean pee before so I am decently confident but I just had a few questions..

1.) I've kept the QuickFix in a drawer in my bedroom with obviously no direct sunlight hitting it, I am just wondering if I were to take it out of the box and practice with it as far as getting the temp right initially, walking around with the bottle, etc. will it effect the 3 OZ sample at all? I just feel weird about putting it in the microwave too many times but I may just be overthinking it.

2.) Luckily the couple of drug tests that I have subbed for I was brought into the restroom relatively quickly and didn't have to wait for too long. I'm wondering if it's better to just microwave it for the 10 seconds, and then from there just crotch it and throw the heat on low in my car on the way there to make sure my body stays relatively hot rather than even using the heating pad? Would it be better to just crotch it and assume it will stay close to my body temperature than risk getting the sample too hot by both crotching it AND using the heating pad? I'm just not sure how hot that will get the sample and if I'd be better of just avoiding the latter.

Thanks for any feedback, it is much appreciated. Just seeking peace of mind until then

8. Could anyone answer my above questions that might have some experience?

Thanks

9. It will not work. Now fuck off.

10. Haha you're such a little bitch bro. You live some kinda life. 

11. Care to explain how you know exactly how I live my life and how I'm a little bitch?

12. ust wanted to add about my experience using the quick fix 6.1 formula. I had my test last week at lab corp.Just read instructions and do as follows. Product is legit I been working for a few days now. You can also call to check your Batch number if you'd like more assurance.very simple to use looks like urine even when shaken.

13. It works heat in microwave then use heat pack. The heat pack only keeps it up to temperature. I blew some air on for a min to cool down if too hot. I had drug test last week at lab corp I was working 2 days later.

14. It must contain uric acid. Now, in 2015, most labs test for it, so synthetic urine without uric acid will most likely fail. That's the reason why famous Quick Fix brand is not recommended now. Last year number of its users reported about failed drug tests and that caused product recalls.  For today, one of a few brands that have only positive reviews is Ultra Pure.

I've read many success stories using QuickFix 6.1 and am curious to see a more official source as to why it isn't recommended now in 2015 after they had changed their formula within the last year or 2. Can anyone else comment on whether or not the post above has some truth to it?

Will be taking a drug test soon using it and am obviously nervous and I know many people use threads like this for peace of mind including myself.

Only thing I'm really worried about is obviously just keeping it the right temperature. I want to use the heating pad but not sure if it is overkill and I should just keep it close to my body to retain body temp. I have subbed before but no matter how many times you do it is still anxiety inducing..

So if anyone has some experiences and anytips, do's or don'ts before I go in for my test, I would totally appreciate it. Thanks to anyone else who previously responded, I know these posts clutter the message board but I can see why so many people rely on communities like this to help ease the stress a bit.

16. Evening all.

I am an everyday smoker, it treats my PTSD.
    In the past 12 months, I have taken Quick Fix Plus a total of three (3) times.
    I passed all three times. Two from Concentra, one from Labcorp.
    Concentra was a random and a new hire test, Labcorp was a new hire test.

I believe all batches are being made with pre-mixed urea now, so those issues should be resolved.

All I know is this, I've taken it three times and it worked three times.
    Each time I had the temp between 94 and 98 degrees.

All you have to do is buy the kit, call Spectrum and check the batch, and follow the directions.
    Any questions I've had have been answered with one phone call.

Good product, good customer service.

Have a good night.

17. I had a test for pre employment at quest diagnostics. I was so worried and super paranoid I did so much research I thought I should share my experience. First I tried the passmytest or passmydrugtest.com website and spent like $129 to detox my body in 5 dayswith a crazy diet and pills that tore my gut up ..don't waste money. Doesn't work only way to get money back is to show failed test. So then I tried quick fix synthetic urine plus formula 6.1 batch number st152e16u. Followed instructions. They wanted a little over 60 ml. I bought 3 oz. Had plenty left over. I haven't heard back in over 3 days. So I'm guessing I passed. So super excited!!! Pre employment test is they let u pee in privacy and put blue die in the toliet. The cup they give u also has a temp gauge on it. Showed up green. So I'm golden. Also read that temp changes 1 degree every 30 seconds. So hurry aND get out of bathroom... I bought a Victoria secret bra that had a lace on the outside and stuck the heat warmer between the lace and my bra on the outside.. I beleive in this stuff!

18. so will quick fix work for a fast drug test? Like the quick 5 min one? Its like an upgraded Kroger test I assume. Thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

19. Did someone had an experience of not working? I am still a little bit of a sceptic when it comes to faking the test.
    In my state, they only take someone elses urine and send it as their. The results are negative and everything is okay. Nice and easy!