More liberal BS

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sgtstadanko707, Mar 17, 2015.

1. No Sarah Silverman fans??

2. Sarah Silverman is hilarious.

3. #967 Oni~, Jan 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2016
  4. As if i missed this discussion LOL :( It had an opportunity to post pictures of hot shemales written all over it.

5. How many cats do you own??? lol

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. They are all cork suckers anyways. You know that, so what can we expect.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1454005020.948592.jpg

This German refugee supporter posted this on her page.
    Then quickly deleted it.

Wow.

8. Lol, this is almost a step in the right direction. At least she's acknowledging (unintentionally I'm sure) there may be a rapey vibe with the incomings after all. If she really wanted to stick to their guns, she'd say something like "Will trade definite racists for alleged rapists".

Ah perspective. So powerful.

9. Seems like an unfair trade. If I had to be trapped in a room full of rapists or racists Id choose racists. At the end of the day all they can do is kill ya, the rapists on the other hand are going to make you wish you were dead.

10. #974 BlazedGlory, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2016

Personally give me the racists, as long as they're skinheads (I'm white) [​IMG]

I'd be doing the Nazi salute with the best of 'em.

11. Yeah, I suppose I'd rather be around thought criminals than actual violent criminals.

In the hypothetical land of shitty associate options.

12. I hate Sarah Silverman so fucking much. She's insanely "progressive" and definitely drinking the kool-aid.

13. I already know I'm on the side of the shitlords. I'm straight white and male as fuck.

14. You're triggering me....