DIY Bong

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Dredall, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,

I want to do a homemade Water Pipe.
    But not a shity one, I want to do a good looking one, reusable, washable etc...

But I need some advices first.

Like, what can I use to make the water container ?

I was thinking of a type of ball that can separate in two half (like a pokeball ? xD sorry it's hard to explain, I'm french and not that good in english). The objective is to wash it easily. And to have something thick enough to not get fucked up by the heat.

I don't want something really big, I don't think my bong would be bigger than 30 centimeters.

Thanks in advance if you have any ideas !

And again, sorry for my poor english ! And I hope you understand me good ^^' 

2. One of the easiest and best homemade bongs is the bottle and hose.

You will need:
    - an ice tea or gatorade bottle
    - about 15-20cm of garden hose
    - a lighter
    - blutack
    - conepiece from tobacco shop

1. Burn a hole into side of bottle about 2/3 or 3/4 of the way down. Make the hole slightly smaller than the hose.
    2. Quickly shove the hose into the hole. The plastic should dry on the hose, making it airtight. If you fucked up, use the blutack to fill any holes and gaps to make it as airtight as possible.
    3. (optional, but recommended) Burn a second hole on the opposite side to the first, about 1/4 of the way down. Make it about 1cm diameter. This will be the carb or punchy.
    4. Put in the conepiece. A regular sized one should perfectly fit in the hose, but if it doesn't fit, just use the blutack again. If you can't get a conepiece (they're super cheap at any tobacco store) you can use aluminium foil, but I strongly advise against this because it's really bad for you.

Note: I wouldn't want to re-use this too much. It gets disgusting after like 2 weeks. Just make a new one everytime the bong starts to get too dirty. If you start tasting plastic, throw it away immediately.