Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How old were you the first time you smoked weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tittybullshitty420, Mar 12, 2015.

1. too young[​IMG]

started smoking regularly at 13[​IMG]

2. LMFAO I am guilty of using computer paper too when I started. The code for going to get baked was "let's go play the game"! If u got caught then you had to say "I lost the game!" Lol

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well I thought I was a late bloomer when it came to my first time but I guess I was wrong! Lots of you guys were around my age 😀

• Like Like x 1
  4. I was 16. It didn't do anything to me the first time at all. The second time, I smoked way too much and I freaked out, was convinced it was laced with something, etc. That was like 21 years ago though.

5. #48 Insomniaq, Mar 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2015
    I was 12 the first time I actually got high and began to smoke. Me, a friend and his brother (who was 18-20 something) wanted to smoke so the brother asked his uncle for a piece and he gave us a bong, then we cleaned it for resin in a tree house and smoked it which wasn't bad for my first time. The next day we got like 2 grams of actually good weed and I took one big hit, cleared the bong and coughed for 10 minutes, thinking I was about to puke. I had the craziest time for the next 2-3 hours, feeling as I was trapped in my mind, not being able to focus on anything and freaking out to be honest, but when we left the tree house I was fine (my friend actually fell out of the side where there use to be a rope ladder when he tried to hang onto the 2x4 on the edge of the doorway, falling all of the way down lmao). Then I continued to get more into stoner culture, and still smoke but I'm experienced now of course. Except now I smoke out my friends when they want to try it for the first time, it's always fun to see how other people react, helping them get everything right and to have a good experience.

~ Stay Lifted

6. 12

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. 6 years old I smoked an ounce all in blunts and lost my virginity to my baby sitter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. 14 and I regret starting smoking at such a young age

9. 18, 1st semester of college, picked up my first sack 2nd semester...became an everyday smoker between the ages of late 19-20 years old

first time smoked outta dry pipe, was so shitty, smoke was hot as fuck and I thought I got a sore throat, few days later, roommate, good friend, and I split a blunt and I was on cloud 9...999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999

similar experience when I had my first vape session

10. i was 16-17 my first time trying to smoke. It was a huge fail lol i dont even wanna say what i did i had no idea how to smoke weed and no access to the internet lol

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

11. I was 14 and walking to school, when I see a buddy walking away from the school. He's like what class you got first, I'm like, "just PE". He's like "come on then". We head down to some woods next to the school, and he pulls out the crappiest homemade bong I've ever seen in my life lol.

We rip a few bowls and suddenly I'm blasted into weed land for the first time :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Damn you're sexy!

13. Why so late?

~ Stay Lifted

14. A few weeks before my 27th (I think) bday.

15. i was 14 but i didn't get really into it until i was late 15/16