Florida growing question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 420kindaguy, Mar 12, 2015.

1. ya dude ur gonna want to separate them asap. if dog poo is the only fert you can get... then just get some miracle grow at walmart or something itll be a lot more rewarding. If your just growing as a first grow practice kinda thing just get cheap supplies at walmart they will work for that purpose. and like was said before u might wanna spend some hours researching, this site has A LOT of USEFUL info.

2. 1 1/2 weeks into grow

3. 1 1/2 weeks into grow

Attached Files:

4. theyre lookin pretty good. You plannin on puttin them in bigger pots?

5. I want to put into ground I just wanna make sure there is a slimmer chance of the stem getting broke so I'm waiting on them to mature more before letting them leave the safety of the flower pot

6. Um i have so much i wanna say but im not an experienced outdoor grower...

7. Im in FL as well.. I started 3 bag seeds indoors early last month and moved them outside after 3 weeks (without even hardening off). So far 2 females and 1 male (that is no longer with me) that have already started flowering a week ago.. I'm guessing they were an auto strain [​IMG]

091.3602_IMG_0611.JPG

088.1063_IMG_0609.JPG

8. Stretching so I put in direct sunlight

Attached Files:

9. Only 2 weeks old I'm trying to get them to form more leaves I wanna get more nutes in soil

10. Lol. You have never grown a thing in your life i take it.

11. bro dig around where you think the roots are and dig each plant out and repot trying your best not to harm the root

give each plant it's on home... they don't like that shit

12. They arent going to thrive at all like that. The roots will invade each others space if they arent already which will degenerate the growth dramatically. They might keep growing or whatever but the bottom line is thats just not how its done.

Especially here in florida where it is one of our biggest assets, it should be a no brainer to let the plants get as much direct sunlight as humanly possible. I mean come on the sun is the life giver for the plants its what makes them grow and produce. And trust me mj absolutely loves as much direct sunlight as it can get.

13. You can grow more then 1 plant in a whole. You just have to know what you are doing and this guy obviously doesnt.
    Google high density planting. It's not about weed but same principle.

14. So i guess its ok to have a bunch of plants in the same pot since this douche thinks so.

15. It is very unhealthy for those plants to be in the same pot like that. A cannabis plant's root system is huge, a buddy of mine grew in a 10 gallon metal trash can and the roots went all the way to the bottom of this can. You can start the plants in one pot but you gotta move em into their own pot or else they will all die. I have grown in florida before and once the spring hits those plants will shoot up to the sky, plenty of sun and humidity for em to grow.

16. Make sure you get lady bugs for pest repellant, pests thrive in florida, and put up some chicken wire for thr birds and rodents. When i grew there the birds ate my entire baby plant. Just a heads up, hope those ladies give you some great flowers.

17. Ya i forgot to mention that you have to watch and be prepared for pests and mold. Last year i had to clip a few mold spots off my plants while they were flowering and had to buy 2500 lady bugs off amazon to release on the plants because of spider mites. Those bshhes were like mutant mites none of the store bought stuff could really wipe them out but the lady bugs held them down pretty good. I still see a shit load of them around lol. That 2500 really boosted there population in the area.

18. Lady bugs are great do is neem oil if you can find the organic kind. As soon as the lady bugs are done eating they fly away and they're relatively inexpensive when bought

19. Also pruning your ladies is very important, sterilize all your equipment and use your fingers to pinch off branches, this doesn't shock the plant as much as using scissors or pruning shears. Make sure that your instruments are sharp for a nice clean cut, try not to take off too many branches in one sitting or else you could send your plant into shock and it will die.

20. I gave them nute burn I flushed the flower pot with water and it drained I thought it would help speed up growth :( they are bouncing back though im worried though that it could cause them to change gender cause of added stress