rasta_kid420s First Indoor Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by rasta_kid420, Mar 8, 2015.

1. Hey blades Im back with an update. I have transplaned all my plants succesfully and they all are working on their first set of adult leaves. I also fed them some roots organic buddah grow for the first time they are all pretty happy for the most part.

Attached Files:

2. Hey blades Im back with an update. I have transplaned all my plants succesfully and they all are working on their first set of adult leaves. I also fed them some roots organic buddah grow for the first time they are all pretty happy for the most part.

3. Im back I topped/ fimmed 4/5 of my plants not much change yet except all of my children have developed 7 finger leaves and one even has 9. Also I added more cfls

Attached Files:

4. So lately I've been getting interested in Led. Anyone know if the mars hydro 400 is any good? I want a good light but I need to stay in a good price range, if it is any good then the $189 would be worth it. Please let me know

5. Happy 4/20 everyone I just thought I'd share these pics of the closet I took today.

Attached Files:

6. Hey everyone I just thought id post these pics of my plants after I topped them again theyre working on their undergrown since the first topping.

Attached Files:

7. Hey blades its a month from the sprout of my plants and their doing well. Last time I updated this journal I had just topped the plants, which they responded well too. Their branching out very nicelyand im going to flip the switch in a week or two.

Attached Files:

8. Hey everyone I switched them to flowering today heres the last few pics of them vegging.

Attached Files:

9. Hey everyone over a week in flowering and I have 2 females and 3 males i put the males in my spare room. All is going pretty well.

Attached Files:

10. Pics from 10 days flowering.

Attached Files:

11. Hey where's everyone at ? Lol its starting to get good day 16 of flower and small buds are developing on the plants :). One of my plants got injured when a light fell on her, poor girl snapped her branch right off. It was one of the main colas just the top 4 inches tho. But my other girl is doing wonderful so far.

12. Thanks CfLed I will definitely check it out but first pics I forgot to post from day 16

Attached Files:

13. The buds on my pineapple express look exactly the same rite now

14. Wow thats awesome man lol. Maybe I got a similar strain since mine is sativa dominant. But it was just some bagseed that a friend gave me and I grew it out and am trying to see how good itll be. I think since im doing it sinsemillia style itll be better than the weed it was found in. A lot of people rag on bag seed but its a great building block for experience. The plants just need love and care man :) sorry if im rambling but its my day off so I got baked when I found out I didn't have to work lol

15. naw.. I feel u.. I grew some bagseed before that was 100% better then the bud I got it from alotta times bagseed weed I garbage because of the conditions its grown in and they just mass produce with properly drying and curing.. They just let the plants grow without care resulting in a mediocre product

16. Right man, good weed just takes care and love I spend a lot of time with my plants and am trying my best to get a good smoke out of for personal use. Buying dank is just too damn expensive when I can grow.

• Like Like x 1
  17. yeah if you get a good system going with separate veg and flower Ares u can harvest pretty !much every month if u do it rite

18. Yeah unfortunately I don't have enough space to do that or that definitely happen.

19. Lights come on at 8. Probably will take some pics