Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weird smelling/looking weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpNZ, Mar 8, 2015.

1. So I picked this up today for a few friends and I, dealer was a little shady and I've never dealt with them before but they gave me this. It smells like it's been sitting in a compost heap and feels quite damp and has a strange dark black colour to it. Will this be ok to smoke or should I just ditch it? 

[​IMG]

2. Ditch it if damp probably mold looks like it

3. I don't know whether it's safe or not tbh, but I'd stay away from that dealer. That stuff looks awful. I hate when dealers rip you off, but live and learn

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. What the fuck is that? Looks rotten, throw that shit out man.

5. Dont smoke that shit son!

6. I don't even know what that crap is.

7. Vaped weed? Possibly been washed?

8. That is some foul-looking shit, no way I'd smoke it.

9. You WILL die if you smoke that shit. Lol what did you think its literally black bro.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. 4/20 would not blaze up

11. Gross as fuck lol. If you're gonna smoke it, use a bong so you at least filter out some of that awful shit. I'd still smoke it if it was all I had lol...

12. Uncured, left on the floor to rot. I've seen bud like that but it has come off the soles of my Doc Martins after a harvest. We throw it into the fan pile.

You got ripped off man. Throw that shit out and you have learned something new today so it's not a total loss.

13. I've never seen bud that dark before, even dark devil doesn't go that black. Chuck it man defo not worth the risk!

14. Sad to say but I've gotten bud like that, wasnt moldy but didn't have much smell at all, was wet, almost black (almost convinced a friend it was purple) but I got about a half for 40. All I did was let it sit out over Night to dry and smoked it afterwards. Was pretty weak and had a funny taste but it worked. Just don't hit that guy up again, that's what I did.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yeah don't smoke that bro, not sure what it is but its not something that needs to be in anyones lungs

16. imo, leave it outside not in a baggy for a day, if it isnt cold where ur at right now... dry it out... can see some hairs in there so its probably weed.... just looks like some out door ditch weed a little kid grew with some friends and probably just picked and threw in a bag

17. but then again... does kinda look like some shit that literally came off a compost pile... like just wet random herbs someone found... who knows... but i wouldnt smoke it personally

18. put it in a spliff man

nah just kidding... fuck that. lol

19. Get that the fuck away from you asap

20. Seriously don't smoke it man. Not worth it