Sickboys House Of Genetics Journal #2

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by SickBoy., Mar 6, 2015.

1. Oh man! Looking great man, #6 is looking very promising. Sorry can't say too much till I get home as I'm about to drive back to college right now lol. But I will be sure to contribute when I get home this evening :D

But they look great man.

Ps on the way back from driving I was taking a nap and I immediately woke up to the smell of skunk and I asked "are we back in Colorado again!?!?"

It was just a real Skunk lol damn

2. Hey man

Once again I'm glad to have you over here! It's always good to have more then one set of eyes on a project, if ya know what I mean. An be careful driving man! I look forward to your input!

Haha skunk town, Colorado!

3. Pheno Hunt #1

BC BUD DEPOT

THE PURPS

Males

Day 11 Flower

So I decided to chop male #4. He was short an had good branching great structure an he smelled like skunk. But I decided to keep male #6.

Keeper Male For Pollen Collection An Storage!

The Purps #6 Male
    (Rubber Cement/Berry Pheno)

Day 11 flowering

[​IMG]

Male #6 Has such a strong odor! He's in a spare closet by his self. He stretched a good bit so I broke his neck!

[​IMG]

His broken Neck!! This plant is very oily. My fingers stick together after touching his stem. (Haha)

[​IMG]

Oh sexy male parts!!

4. Pulling up a chair myself;  always interesting to see how known genetics play out (constantly comparing the efforts of others against my beloved bagseed for progress and pointers).  

5. #25 GreenHackTM, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hey!! Quit playing with those balls!! Jk hahaha how are Ya bro?

6. #26 SickBoy., Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Hey man I'm ok! It's beautiful out today! I just got home I ran some errands in town. I took a couple dabs of my bho of Strawberry Diesel! I'm outside on my big ass porch playing with the kids!

How are you brother? ?

7. Hey man I'm glad to have ya!!! Give input or ask questions!!

8. Sounds like you're having a great afternoon! I was just thinking about dabs. I miss them hahaha. My buddy use to do them so I would dab with him. But I need to get myself a rig and a nail. Also need to get stuff to make my own lol.

I'm doing great man. Just busy busy busy! Seriously so many certifications, work, work at home farming, work on my indoor girls lol it never ends.

But I love it :)

Can't wait to start my breeding hopefully after summer.

9. Hey man

Its great out here! I am always busy doing something. Haha I have work an 3 kids an a wife. Lol there's something for us all to do! Man I love concentrates! I have an awesome rig! Man I'm glad to have you hear a long with me. The beginning of my breeding! Hopefully you will start breeding soon. As well

10. Just can't stop obsessing over them boys eh sickboy? Lol. Just bustin your chops. I glad you kept #6 man! I was rooting for him. Haha. I'm beginning my collection of regular seeds to maybe venture into breeding if I expand my setup. I've also orders books and have been online researching the subject.

11. Hey brother!

Hey man there's nothing wrong with growing a dude! Haha an I just couldn't part with #6. His odor..or funk rather is so nasty I had to keep him! An man I would totally say go for the regular seeds! I should have gotten into breeding before now I just didnt. I'm glad I have now! I won't but Any fem seeds unless they don't have regular seeds. I really am going to take this journal somewhere! I love this aspect of cannabis growing! It's going to take time. Years even. But I will have MY own strains before I'm done!

12. Some funks are just that special man I know the feeling (from buying a bag with a special stank) lol. you and This journal are part of the reason I grabbed so many reg seeds recently and decided to read up on it. Sure growing my own smoke is awesome but to someday have my own strain would be gnarly. Unfortunately I like strong Sativa's so its gonna take quite awhile lol

13. Hey man

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I took some dabs an took my 2 year old son outside an pulled weeds an dug out the whole flowerbed just on the west end of my house. It's hot already here! But we made it look good! I'm going to get a truckload of Mushroom Compost an top dress it with some EWC an a few other things!

14. Apologies for the early morning diatribe, but decided to offer my perspectives regardless of their relevance or reliability.  Within each and every seed is the magic to ward off the demons of reality and it's only the vanity of man that has sought to refine and claim ownership of what nature bestows upon us by selective breeding.  Careful stewardship of the lowliest bagseed can rival the costliest designer strains and provides a greater opportunity to establish benchmarks for future generations or clones.  Clever marketing has tapped into an inherent gullibility  and developed an industry for lemming-like individuals who rationalize the cost of these prized genetics in pursuit of what is available for free.  Allow your male to cross what you have going and never buy seeds again.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Words of wisdom

16. #36 SickBoy., Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2015
    Pheno Hunt #1

BC Bud Depot

The Purps

Male #6 (Rubber Cement/Berry Pheno)

For Pollen Collection and Storage! :metal:

Day 14 Flowering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. #37 SickBoy., Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2015
    Once In A Lifetime!

So I left my back yard (joint in hand) an started walking through the woods puffing along the way. I walked what seemed like forever when I come upon a Freshly Paved Parking Lot smack dab in the middle of the woods! When I see something Glistening out of the corner of my eye, so I stride over to this shiny object.... low and behold it's a pack of beans!!

Sanctuary Gardens

[​IMG]

X 12. PIMP DADDY PURPS ----(Grandaddy Purple X The Purps)

X 12. KRAKIN---(Dark Goblin X The Purps)

Dark Goblin = (Goblin Girl X Blackwater)

X 12 MINION CITY DIESEL---(Blue City Diesel X The Purps)

Blue City Diesel = (Dutch Passions Blueberry X Somas New York City Diesel)

X 13. RAVIN----(The Purps Neon Pheno X Halo 2x)

Halo = (Romulan X The Purps)

Ohh yes there WILL be Pheno Hunts!

18. Holy hell! That's the luckiest damn day I've ever heard of!

Damnnnn lucky!!

19. Hey Brotha! :metal:

Man I'm so ready to drop some gear! I had a great day! How are you man!! Look at these SG genetics!!

20. I so wish I had some free seeds!! That's all I'm saying hahahah.

I'm doing very well. Finished up a couple more certifications this morning and now I'm just watching some movies and smoking on that headband.

So back on your seeds. Man that just goes to show you that there are others very close in distance growing plants as well hahaha. SO COOL TO THINK ABOUT.