Men: Whats your favorite female scent?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by SuitedStoner, Mar 4, 2015.

1. I am 22 years old now, but I used to date this bombshell blonde volleyball player in high school and she wore the scent Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret. I was hanging out with my current roommate and his girlfriend at the mall and walked into VS with her to get a shirt for Saint Patricks Day. I happened to see the perfume and couldn't resist smelling it again. 

That stuff. Smells so good. Will forever be a weakness. 

What do your girls wear? I'm pretty sure that perfume is pretty low-end anyways hahaha.  :smoking:

2. Alcohol

:ey:  :ey:  :ey:  :ey:

jk I dunno. girls always do seem to smell nice though. 

3. a girl smells so good when she gets out of the ocean water at the beach in the summertime.

4. Never paid any attention to names of perfume and what not.  But I do know I like when a girl uses a small amount.  Hate those girls who spray on excessive amounts of perfume that you can smell a mile away.  Almost makes you gag, also makes you wonder...do they smell that bad normally?  What are they trying to hide.  As long as a chick doesn't have B.O. she is good in my books.

5. postmortem.

6. #6 didier12, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Edit: completely misread thread title lolll

7. diesel fumes and hot steel

8. When theres my sweat all over her.

9. some of them i dislike very much.   others are so good they drive me fucking insane and i'll just stand there breathing it after she leaves.  but i dont have any way to distinguish what's what, since i only ever interact with a girl in passing

10. I like the stinky ones.

11. I'm highly allergic to perfume, or most of them. But one I'm not allergic to and it drives me nuts, i dont know what it's called, but it smells like gummy bears.

12. Oh man, too many to name but I would ask a girl out if I can smell angel by theiry mugler...   Chanel number 5 is amazing as well or tobaco vanille by tom ford.

13. angel and alien are both dope. chanel number 5 is a classic scent at this point and idk i don't care for tobacco vanille. i mean i like the way it smells but i wouldn't wear it or i wouldn't want a chick to wear it either. lol

14. french vanilla

should have inb4d the snatch juice OP