Horizon - A Minecraft Survival Server for Blades Friends of Blades

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by I'm Not Sober, Feb 22, 2015.

1. Been playing a lot recently with one of my friends from xbox. Ya'll should get active and hop on more often. Miss you guys

2. I'll try to pop on sometime soon. ive been wanting to play. Also, do you know when 1.9 drops?

3. All I can find is that Mojang didn't want to push a 2015 release so that they could fix as many bugs as possible. Hopefully it comes out soon. Lots of really cool features coming out. If you guys haven't tried the latest snapshot yet, give it a spin.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.9

4. #624 I'm Not Sober, Jan 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Also, the server's down @Aribrona

I found Herb's brother
    [​IMG]

5. working as of now

6. It's still down for me. Dynmap is up but,
    [​IMG]

When I try joining it just says "Failed to connect to the server: Unknown Host"

kiven.sytes.net:5555

7. Thats because your using the old DNS mapping, it should be aribrona.ddns.net:5555 & :7777

8. Strange. It was working fine for me for a while, but I changed it anyways. Thanks for the heads up dude

9. yea, its the Dynamic DNS kevin uses, he may have updated it or he may not have. thats why i ended up getting my own so i wouldn't have to worry about using his.

10. Any room for another on the server?

11. i havnt had internet for a whie and my notifications dont show up. :(

who stole my scientist suit :(

12. For sure man. Post your IGN and I'll whitelist you.

Welcome back dude. Notifications have been fucked for a while now. I find mine by going to My Content, then clicking notifications

13. I know you are joking. But I must say for your own sake, just in case, that wow is bad for you

-Yuri

14. ign: Grimm420

probably wont be on until I get a decent keyboard, the one I have is an old piece of shit that came with an old emachine.

15. Haven't seen you around in a while man. Whitelisted ya

16. So the server was down, didn't even notice it. I ended up taking the opportunity to update the .jar minecraft was running on as well as pull down updates. TLDR it should be running 1.8.8.

17. sup dudes, I think I'm going to pop on tonight, venture off into the map and start from scratch, would anyone care to join me?

18. shit man just saw this. Been so buisy lately but perhaps will hop on and build something.

Always willing to add a house to a new village

We shall see. Life crazy lately.

-Yuri
    Or at very least. Let my daughter do it

-Yuri

19. I keep forgetting about this place, miss ya guys.
    I hopped on for a bit today, hopefully we can set out a time and chill