Whats YOUR piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by Deleted member 281310, Feb 21, 2015.

1. #1 Deleted member 281310, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2017
    I've only ever had my ears pierced but haven't had em filled for nearly a decade. I've been thinking of piercing my nose. like a small diamond stud on the side. not sure what side but probably my left.

i feel like it just decorates my body in a more permanent way than clothes and less than tattoos.

why do you have piercings?

2. #2 bongtokes6200, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    i have my tongue pierced and my ears gauged at 0. was supposed to go get my nose done a few weeks ago but i blew it off and spent the money on something else. still doing it in the very near future tho. right side

3. #3 Deleted member 281310, Feb 21, 2015
    i feel you, i can never save up for these things... just bad habits 

4. oh shit i'm sorry it says "why do you have them" idk why i read that wrong lol but i got em because i like how they look and fellatio

5. #5 Deleted member 281310, Feb 21, 2015
    lol nah your good i changed it up after i posted. 

learned a new word too

6. 11 piercings total. Lobes pierced twice on each side (currently stretching bottom ones to 00g and tops at 8g), conch piercing on one ear and an industrial on the other. Both nipples are done. And my belly button is done twice

7. Got both my ears pierced in college a few years back because I though it reflect my inner most middle-class, white, 'gangster' personality. That phase didn't last long...

8. I've had 12 piercings in total (10 now, lost two). Snake bites, septum, left nostril, eyebrow, three ear lobe piercings on the right ear, 2 on the left. Also my first lobe holes are gauged to a 2. The ones I lost were my 3rd lobe on the left ear and my spiderbite.

Reasons? Why not, when I was 18 I just grew obsessed and kept doing more and more until I was happy with my face :). Makes me feel good being all full of metal in my cephalus region :D

9. I have a vertical labret lip piercing, industrial, tragus, tongue and bridge. I want to get my nipples pierced but I don't want to risk losing feeling there lol.

10. Ive had my ears double pierced, i had a septum ring.. Currently just ears and navel

11. I use to hang a tongue ring and snakebites. I miss them. My ears are pierced 3 times

12. Right ear: 4 lobes, second hole 10g, 1 cartilage, daith, tragus
    Left ear: 3 lobes, second hole 10g, 1 cartilage, rook, conch
    Septum
    Retired tongue piercing and left tragus
    Both nipples
    Navel

The reason for the piercings---I hang out at the tat shop too often lol and I'm always the one people call when they want to get something "done"

13. #13 Deleted member 813926, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    I have my ears, tongue, and belly pierced lol oh and my nose too.

14. Just got my ear pierced right now got a lame ass stud in but once it heals gonna put in this

Just hope all goes well first piercing very nervous

Attached Files:

15. Got ears stretched to 16mm, both nipple, prince albert and thats it for me, im mainly a tattoo guy.
    Had more when i was too young to get tattoed, but now that has faded and the tattoos keep coming in full colour :D

Chef.

16. septum (1.6), both nostrils pierced at 1.2, both lobes stretched to 20mm, 2 bridge/'earl' piercings, a horizontal eyebrow piercing, 3 nipple piercings, a microdermal placed on my right cheekbone, 'snakebites' with a vertical lip piercing in the middle, 3 point scaffolding (helix, rook, conch), a standard horizontal scaffold, tragus, second lobe piercings at 1.2 on either side, my tongue is stretched to 3.2mm and i have both my eyelids pierced.
    I also pierced my own er... prince albert, training to pierce was a bitch haha.
    I used to have high nostril piercings, a smiley, a penile frenulum, an antieyebrow and microdermals in my collar bones that i performed myself but sadly they have all now retired...

17. #17 Ronny216, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    Have:
    -Navel
    -Three earlobe piercings on both ears. 
    -First holes are stretched to an 8g on both ears. 

Lost: 
    -Double Helix on the right ear.
    -Forward helix on the left ear. 

Want:
    -Septum
    -Nostril on both sides.
    -High Nostril on both sides.
    -Labret (Lower Lip Piercing in the center)
    -Nipples
    -Conch on right ear.
    -Daith on left ear.

18. Have my Ears gauged at 7/8
    Eyebrow
    Snakebites
    Septum

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #19 SickBoy., May 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2015
    My Lobes are streached to 1 inch
    My Septum is streached to a 6
    And I have my Industrial done on my right ear. 14
    I also have snake bites 14

20. I have my septum pierced - haven't stretched it because I like tiny little dainty rings, so it's staying at 16g. 
    I'm heavily considering getting my nipples pierced.