Herbies headshop to usa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by CANACHRIS420, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Payed with credit card. Went with stealth. Yes received email that order was processed and got order #. Yes received email that order was dispatched no tracking #. The shipping option I went with was royal with no tracking info just because it was cheaper.

2. Well then you should email them and ask.

3. I already have. I contacted them the 20th and they said it was only the 9th business day and to wait. I contacted them again today and am waiting for a reply.

4. You'll have to wait longer than 14 business days. Usually 20+

5. Seriously? So my seeds are still coming? Why does it say 4-10 business days?

6. You need to wait 20+ before they'll do anything. Usually it does take 4-10 to deliver

7. So is there a chance my seeds are still coming?

8. I couldn't tell ya

9. you get anything yet?

10. I finally received my "replacement" order from Herbies after close to a month. The first one never arrived. I had accepted the fact that they weren't going to get to me and was going to type of a review on Herbies about my experience with them, but they arrived in my mail yesterday, so I'm a happy camper. I had stared a couple bag seeds but am going to scrap em and start some Shiva Skunks that I KNoW are females.